Over 100k Somalis have crossed the border asking for asylum have been bussed to Victorville, CA

Balco

This proves that the U.S. government has known for years that terrorists are using Mexico as a pathway into the country. In this week’s alert, Homeland Security officials warn Houston authorities to be on the lookout for a member of a Somalia-based Al Qaeda group called Al Shabab who plans to cross the Mexican border. Evidently, he has ties to a Somali man in Texas who was recently indicted for operating a large-scale enterprise that smuggled hundreds of Somalis with terrorist ties from Brazil, through South America and across the Mexican border.

A separate case in Virginia illustrates that these sorts of illicit enterprises are on the rise. In that case a man with admitted ties to Al Shabaab is currently being prosecuted for running an international business that smuggled more than 200 Somalis across the Mexican border. The Somalis are believed to have been disbursed across the country and remain mostly at large, according to the national news report that broke the story.

This is over a period of time and have been spread all over certain States. Let's get to the point here Boater. Why did Obama allow them in when he knows 95% of them are terrorist.

Joey, yes we are closer to an EMP attack now.

We brave those squalls and breaks your ball, we're Somali Pirates We..

[video=youtube;TrMPWs7-SUY]

This is over a period of time and have been spread all over certain States. Let's get to the point here Boater. Why did Obama allow them in when he knows 95% of them are terrorist.

Joey, yes we are closer to an EMP attack now.

yes emp attack. we have been waiting for this for 50 years

fuckin balco' date=' why am I always compelled to open his threads....[/quote']

They are the best entertainment on the site.

The guy finds the most whacked out Fox News bs stories and runs with them like they are real. No need to get actual facts in the way.

Balco for some reason thinks the US is falling part. I see the same thing on the news as well. The difference is , what I see in my own reality is the opposite. Things are thriving as far as I see in my area. In the major cities I've visited things seem to be fine. I'm also friends with people all over the country and they all seem to be doing pretty well. Until that changes , I'll trust my reality over what the media wants me to believe.

Guest boatboatboat

The fed managed to pull it off.

they created a money supply to save the crumbling economy and they have now managed to pull all the money they printed out of circulation so that we are NOT seeing inflation at 8% or higher like the EGG-SPURTS said we would.

Quite amazing really.

Boat=VERY BULLISH on the USA.