HRWager VEGAS contest Part Deux(deposit window open)

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

HRWager is having an additional Vegas contest this year due to the over whelming popularity of this contest..

This contest will run 8 weeks. There will be aprox 15 picks to make between sides and totals. The contest will have NCAA football, NFL and some basketball as well as NHL sprinkled in.

Tie breakers will be in place the last week.

The deposit window is 11-15 to 11-22 at 6:00 PM EST (please don't wait until the last day and start PMing me asking for an extension).

It takes a single deposit of $500 or more to enter contest. Regardless of current balance.

Once you have made your required deposit please PM me and tell me you are in.

Prizes

1-10 entries

1st A trip to Las Vegas that includes $500 travel allowance. $500 cash when you get to Vegas 3 Nights lodging in a VERY NICE Hotel on the strip. 2 Deluxe meals paid for.. Value aprox $2000 . If you are unable to take the trip you can take $1000 in cash.

2nd A $1000 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $250 cash sent directly to you from HRWager.

3rd A $500 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $150 cash sent directly to you from HRWager

4th A $250 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $100 cash sent directly to you from HRWager

5th A $250 Free Play with a 8 times roll

11-15 entries

1st A trip to Las Vegas that includes $500 travel allowance. $500 cash when you get to Vegas 3 Nights lodging in a VERY NICE Hotel on the strip. 2 Deluxe meals paid for,. Value aprox $2000 (dates to be announced prior to start of contest) If you are unable to take the trip you can take $1000 in cash.

2nd A $1000 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $350 cash sent directly to you from HRWager.

3rd A $500 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $200 cash sent directly to you from HRWager

4th A $250 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $150 cash sent directly to you from HRWager

5th A $250 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $50 cash added to your HRWager account

16-20 entries

1st A trip to Las Vegas that includes $500 travel allowance. $500 cash when you get to Vegas 3 Nights lodging in a VERY NICE Hotel on the strip. 2 Deluxe meals paid for. Value aprox $2000 (dates to be announced prior to start of contest) If you are unable to take the trip you can take $1000 in cash.

2nd A $1000 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $500 cash sent directly to you from HRWager.

3rd A $500 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $250 cash sent directly to you from HRWager

4th A $250 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $200 cash sent directly to you from HRWager

5th A $250 Free Play with a 8 times roll and $100 cash added to your HRWager account

21+ Entries Same as above but anyone who doesn't finish in the top 5 will gain entry into a special 1 week capping contest with $500 in free Plays to be given away.

Be sure to contact HRWager about the current TGF bonus.................. you will be happy. Nuff said............

Sort of a tight deposit window! I know a lot of us get cash after Thanksgiving as a general rule. Black Friday is usually the day that money rolls in for a lot of people including myself.

But I still might be able to get in. I hope so as I have done all of the other hrwager postup contests the past year

i wish you the worst of luck getting the money in :cigar

the betmania deposit contest has 6 people in it, with 5 places paid, and i might still finish out of the money

Thanks, Mike:btj. I'm sure everyone wants to see the two-time defending NFL Vegas champ shut out, and it might happen. Long term, sponsors won't do these type of contests with a handful of participants as it's a guaranteed loss.

Thanks, Mike:btj. I'm sure everyone wants to see the two-time defending NFL Vegas champ shut out, and it might happen. Long term, sponsors won't do these type of contests with a handful of participants as it's a guaranteed loss.

well i already lost my 500 so george makes money on me, but you're right, the offers are way too generous to make sense unless everyone runs as bad as me