NFL 80% or Better or YOUR MONEY BACK!

When sending $100 thru PAYPAL make sure to click NO SHIPPING REQUIRED. I won't need your physical address only your email address. When I post my picks here it will only be as soon as the game is off the board to my unpaid customers so that doesn't take away from my paid customers. My paid customers will hAve my picks by email before the game goes off the board.

I went 18 wins and 2 losses last year NFL regular season that's the only time and sport I do and am good at predicting. Unlike other handicappers I actually put my own money on my own picks that's why I charge so cheap because I'm winning with my own money as well. Also unlike other handicappers I give your MONEY BACK if I don't deliver my 80% or better winners.

I went 18 wins and 2 losses last year NFL regular season that's the only time and sport I do and am good at predicting. Unlike other handicappers I actually put my own money on my own picks that's why I charge so cheap because I'm winning with my own money as well. Also unlike other handicappers I give your MONEY BACK if I don't deliver my 80% or better winners.

Your posting name should of been 90%

Brad Dassow ([email protected])

1:35 PM
clear.gif

(877) 331 - 9560

You Get:

1) SAME PLAYS THAT WENT 11-4 (73%) LAST YEAR- AND 77% IN 2013

2) JEFF'S 2015 "OPENING" LOCK PLAY 9-1 (90%) LAST 10 YEARS-WON 55-7 LAST YEAR ($125 VALUE)

3) SPECIAL INTERNET PRICE- $295- THAT'S $200 OFF NORMAL $495 COST

4) FULLY GUARANTEED: JEFF WILL WIN 70% OR NEXT MONTH IS FREE!!

NO ONE WINS MORE FOR THEIR CLIENTS THAN JEFF CLINE!! HOW MUCH $$ WOULD YOU HAVE MADE LAST YEAR WITH JEFF'S WINNING SELECTIONS??

JEFF'S "OPENING COLLEGE LOCK" WINS AGAIN- NOW 9-1 (90%) LAST 10 YEARS- (NEBRASKA-WON 55-7)

JEFF'S "COLLEGE LOCK OF THE YEAR"  17-5 (77%) LAST 22 YEARS -

(GEORGIA TECH- WON 56-23)

BUST YOUR BOOK EARLY WITH JEFF'S "SUPER SEPTEMBER" FOOTBALL PACKAGE!! SIMPLY RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, GO TO WWW.FREESPORTINGPICKS.COM, OR CALL JEFF PERSONALLY AT 1-877-331-9560

REMINDER: JEFF HAS ONLY 1 SET OF SELECTIONS AND THERE ARE NEVER ANY "EXTRA" GAMES OR PACKAGES FOR YOU TO BUY!

JEFF'S 2014

100* "TRIPLE PLAY" PACKAGE RESULTS

* 28-16 (65%) REG. SEASON RECORD

* 11-4 (73%) ON WEEKLY "TOP" PLAYS

* 11-4 (73%) 1ST 4 WEEKS (SEPTEMBER)

JEFF'S 2013

100* "TRIPLE PLAY" PACKAGE RESULTS

* 34-19 (65%) OVERALL RECORD

* 11-5 (69%) ON WEEKLY "TOP" PLAYS 

* 7-3 (70%) BOWL RECORD

* 17-4 (81%) 1ST 7 WEEKS

How would you like to double or even triple your bankroll in the FIRST month of the season??? You can when you sign up to Jeff's...

BUY A 100.00 PACKAGE & RECEIVE A 100.00 GIFT CERTIFIATE AT A RESTAURANT IN YOUR TOWN!!!

SUPER SEPTEMBER

FOOTBALL BONANZA

BUST YOUR BOOK EARLY WITH JEFF'S "SUPER SEPTEMBER" FOOTBALL PACKAGE!! SIMPLY RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, GO TO WWW.FREESPORTINGPICKS.COM, OR CALL JEFF PERSONALLY AT 1-877-331-9560.

First of all i hope that all of you are having a happy,healthy,summer.The pigskin will be in the air before you know it. Once again the trolls who ran me out of the forum were wrong. They said if the lmm was successful last year the price would quadruple.These were the top seven bowl games as parsed by go blue alum and stated on the podcast with Dave.

alabama 30 ohioState29 winner

Wisconsin31Auburn30 winner

BoiseState29 Arizona State 26 winner

Mississippi State28 georgia Tech 27 winner

Michigan State 32 baylor29 winner

Colorado State28 Utah26 loser

Memphis26 Brigham young 20 winner

I think6-1 is fairly successful,yet the 100 dollars for the year remains in play.You get every college and pro score ,my future picks that have been 6-1 on the Scott Wetzel show if Oakland doesn't win 83 games. Big horse racing writeups and handicapping theories. i want to keep the group intimate so i can answer personal emails with questions relating to the football season. So sign up early if you intend to do that as the charter members have first crack. The web site is the mathmodel.com. Go blue alum has already signed up so you will be getting his color coded top to bottom parsing of the lmm based on criteria i have explained over the past six years. For those computer challenged people like myself you can send a check to Brian.

I love that attitude r u already signed up? Remember it's only $100 for the entire NFL regular season and if I don't go 80% or better you get that $100 back thru paypal. The DEADLINE is September 17, 2015

Will you refund the lost wagers too?  If so Ill even let you go 75% :drinking