Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

20 minutes ago, Timely Hitting said:

like a decade ago, pal. i paid it after the time i felt was warranted for balco going full blown retard calling me a stiff while on vacation and posting such on the fantasy page. not that it matters, but looks like fantasy might be dead. looks like this forum jumped the shark with tons of political threads and no more kinger? rip. and wvu a mod? jaysus.

hope you been well pal; any of the fff Non heterosexual humans still around?

Brick is a stiff. Tripp is a stiff. Yisman is a stiff.

TN around. Prof around. Rjt still trolls.

MikeYanks dead.

Forum is a shithole for most part but guys and gals getting rich on crypto. 

22 minutes ago, Timely Hitting said:

like a decade ago, pal. i paid it after the time i felt was warranted for balco going full blown retard calling me a stiff while on vacation and posting such on the fantasy page. not that it matters, but looks like fantasy might be dead. looks like this forum jumped the shark with tons of political threads and no more kinger? rip. and wvu a mod? jaysus.

Rj has been looking for you!!

26 minutes ago, Timely Hitting said:

I was owner for a minute.  So was IAG.  Lol you missed a ton, pal.  I’m not really a mod just leftover mod powers I never use

40 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

How’s it going, timely ? Not sure if we have enough to play. Only me, TN, DS, George , and rjt still post here. 

I sent out some feelers on the league page; ttp not even responding to me via text. That SOB. Maybe COVID got 'em!

What happened to Yanks?

LOL did someone really edit my post to remove f*g from it? Sheesh.

WVU, I got into Tesla for quite a bit on December 20th 2019. Things worked out pretty well for me.?

16 hours ago, Timely Hitting said:

I sent out some feelers on the league page; ttp not even responding to me via text. That SOB. Maybe COVID got 'em!

What happened to Yanks?

LOL did someone really edit my post to remove f*g from it? Sheesh.

WVU, I got into Tesla for quite a bit on December 20th 2019. Things worked out pretty well for me.?

He`s in only if your pal plays

On 2/16/2021 at 5:11 PM, Timely Hitting said:

check in, check in. did everyone quit?

if so i guess that means i am the overall league champ.

I don’t think we could get 12 guys 

If Yanks is out, best option is probably start league over with 10 teams 

TTP is in.  So just need to track down Cee and Gamer and then see if Viejo is still breathing 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:08 PM, Timely Hitting said:

great to hear, pal!  did you sell any off yet?  I have bought and sold several times.  Moved a bunch into crypto alts as well.

2 hours ago, rjt said:

I don’t think we could get 12 guys 

If Yanks is out, best option is probably start league over with 10 teams 

TTP is in.  So just need to track down Cee and Gamer and then see if Viejo is still breathing 

Roc would be in I think. Maybe 1 other guy would jump in. Keep me posted. I got into a $250 dynasty league at rt and league was full of tards. The hold on that site is absurd though.

Anyone heard from cee/Viejo? Text gaymer? If we go to 10 that's fine too, but would prefer 12.