Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Guest boatboatboat

The interesting part is i got to see how many things have been deleted and changed by mods. Would have to believe that would be a lot more painful then my one post

I support 100% you being given controls to go in and c/p all the horrible things that have been changed and deleted and EXPOSE the horrible mods here at TGF 

Cee told me Turner couldn't score in this league because of no power.

He's hitting 242 (just terrible) and if he didn't get hurt he'd be on pace for 456 points as a SS. Ranking him right in the top 3 last year. 

Rendon on pace to score more points than RJ's keeper Machado this year and the same amount Machado scored last year. oooo la la

He's hitting 242 (just terrible) and if he didn't get hurt he'd be on pace for 456 points as a SS. Ranking him right in the top 3 last year.

Rendon on pace to score more points than RJ's keeper Machado this year and the same amount Machado scored last year. oooo la la

Lol last Trea update from you he was on pace for 650. Now only 450

Machado hitting .220 so your Trea Turner logic applies to him too

So in other words i was right. 16 HR pace for trea , so much powaaaaaa