Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Cee...why don’t you set your teams?

You start guys who are on IR or hurt...

lol that's rj's old team that i sold to rich - the guy who was in our baskets league and league two years ago. my former bartender. he proceeded to lose like 7 guys to ir and now another to suspension and now he said he quits.  :laugh

i'll set with guys from the bench or what not going forward, but i'm not making adds/drops for him; that's bs to do imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

brick, i've had my best start to a year ever this year but you've been lucky. think i've sent you like 12 plays total (counting ML's) and I'm plus like 12 units. every rough stretch i've hid i've texted you and it's worked. 

good news is ttp is still in for next year he said he just won't post. so the league continues on and all the guys will be around. i am not returning to posting per se as work is going to get even worse coming up but at least i could stop by tonight and hopefully we can get eveyrthing set up for bases. i'll text gamer

Guys that dont post shouldnt play

lol dick. i told ttp id come back for bases. not sure about him. not gonna post like i once did, but have no problem telling rj he blows all bases season. i'll return to greatness this year as i typically do after an off year. rj will never catch me in total fff titles; he bailed on foots because he has no chance. this league only got easier with the addition of bums like you and yanks

• 2 weeks later...

Looking like we might need to replace tripper. TTP is in, already talked with him.

I imagine Gamer will be back come season.

Taking applications for tripper assuming he never returns. RIP tripp. Being a mod really harms your reliability as a FFF member. Tuck = Mod = Stiff. Chute = Mod = Stiff. MC = Mod = Stiff. Tripp = Mod = potential stiff. Mo = Mod = Stiff.

The only FFF members to stiff were mods, unreal! Bird food aint cheap!

Let's start the draft in 3 weeks!  :hurray