Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Ok.  We'll fill Tripp's spot, set the draft order, and draft for divisions over the next couple weeks.

Keepers are due Sunday, March 18 at 8:00 PM ET.  Either post your 5 keepers in this thread, or set them in your lineup on the league page.  Remember, you lose the draft pick for the round your player was selected last season.  Players who weren't drafted last year will cost you a 20th round pick.  Check out last year's draft if you're unsure what round your player was taken: http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/draft/results/2017

Draft will start the same night after I set the new draft order by removing each team's 5 picks.

New rule - Waivers sucked last year.  This year, waivers will open each Sunday night at 8:00 PM ET.  It will stay open until lineups lock the next day.  I'll try to open it at exactly 8:00 PM on Sunday.  If I'm busy, it might be opened earlier.  All pickups made before 8:00 PM ET will be reversed.  So don't bother even trying to make a pickup before that time.