Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Favorite I like is Xavier; I think they're stronger than Virginia in tournament style play, and I think they have the weakest draw of all 1 seeds. Missouri is a real wildcard because of Porter, but besides that Ohio State and Gonzaga match-up poorly vs Xavier. Houston and Michigan are the most dangerous teams in the bottom half of that region; I think UNC got a pretty tough draw because I think both Michigan and Houston are both better than their seeding but didn't deserve a higher seeding if that makes any sense.

Xavier at 20ish-1 for a 1 seed is a really good number.

Thanks buddy

for sure.

TCU probably my favorite long shot. They are led by 3 upper classman, and of their 11 loses this year 7 have come vs ranked teams at the time, and 9 of them have been by 5 points or less. If they had a couple shots fall for them down the stretch this year they're looking at 2-3 seed and a 5 loss season.

Favorite I like is Xavier; I think they're stronger than Virginia in tournament style play, and I think they have the weakest draw of all 1 seeds. Missouri is a real wildcard because of Porter, but besides that Ohio State and Gonzaga match-up poorly vs Xavier. Houston and Michigan are the most dangerous teams in the bottom half of that region; I think UNC got a pretty tough draw because I think both Michigan and Houston are both better than their seeding but didn't deserve a higher seeding if that makes any sense.

Xavier at 20ish-1 for a 1 seed is a really good number.

Weird how Xaviers odds were fourth coming out of that bracket as a #1 seed. People wanna give Carolina too much credit.