Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

What the hell is player lists?

I was assigning keepers.  It started draft but only players who were in WW are in draft pool

did assigning keepers do it? all i know is we were in the room and it started when i was searching player pools. id say keep the room closed until you assign keepers. that seemed to fuck it up when you were doing that with it open? cbs blows.

did assigning keepers do it? all i know is we were in the room and it started when i was searching player pools. id say keep the room closed until you assign keepers. that seemed to fuck it up when you were doing that with it open? cbs blows.

What I did was set the random draft order.  Then you can select customized draft order and assign keepers for each round.  Every other player should then be in pool.  Who the fuck know.  CBS is awful

What I did was set the random draft order.  Then you can select customized draft order and assign keepers for each round.  Every other player should then be in pool.  Who the fuck know.  CBS is awful

looks good, nice job commish. all is working now. now all we have to do is wait 2 days for viejo to make his pick.