Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

probably should make a clear ruling now as someone will end up bitching if they lock

It's CBS.  I have no control over it

It's 5 minutes before start of first game.  Since that game is already PPD, I'm pretty sure they'll lock at 6:30 now.  On the off chance they still lock early, everyone should have a set lineup to be safe.  If/when 11:00 AM passes and lineups are still open, everyone can continue to make changes and pickups until 6:30

not the worst beat in league history, but it ranks up there.

We've had a score correction days after that changed a match. We've had a pinch hit strikeout that caused someone to lose by less than a point.

Still doesnt make it any better.

Can blame nobody but myself. Last minute took out Ozzie Albies figuring he only had 6 games and faced a few rough matchups. He scored 27. Guy i replaced him with got 2.

It's CBS.  I have no control over it

It's 5 minutes before start of first game.  Since that game is already PPD, I'm pretty sure they'll lock at 6:30 now.  On the off chance they still lock early, everyone should have a set lineup to be safe.  If/when 11:00 AM passes and lineups are still open, everyone can continue to make changes and pickups until 6:30

Is there a way to message CBS Sports and find out for sure?

Yep. Lost Sanchez two step same way

I've started this POS Chatwood three weeks in a row and so far two of the two steps have been pushed back; this one probably will be too with my lucky. JFC

funny because I ripped the Chatwood signing as I think he blows, but some other donks (fangraphs and others) convinced me to give him a chance and i should have trusted myself. the guy blows. Meanwhile I sit Weaver and he keeps dominating.