Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Don’t you play division rivals like 18 times each? Wood will face them a lot

Gray in Colorado half the time. Colorado arms are worthless. Didn’t understand that deal for you

like gray; don't find him worthless. 

over 200 innings last year he paced out to 505 points

over 200 innings two years ago he paced out to 422 points

obviously needs to stay healthy, but don't find Gray worthless at all. Have to accept the slightly elevated ERA and WHIP but if he scores who cares? i agree with you that I'm the one taking a gamble, but I like Gray a lot. 

Timely you like Soroka sleepers?

Or is he another Gohara?

I told you I hated Gohara; IDK why, but people love him. His minor league numbers have been great, but his stuff has never impressed me - straight doesn't do it for me - and he looks like he's gonna blow up the more he ages and eats. I actually still really like Castillo though; been betting him all year and he's been killing me. Liked that pick by you; he's gonna figure it out.

I like Soroka a little more than Gohara in terms of MLB viability. Not sure about his ceiling though; Gohara's might be higher, but I think Gohara has a pretty good chance of being a complete bust. Think if Soroka stays healthy, he's gonna be a league average arm for a while.

I told you I hated Gohara; IDK why, but people love him. His minor league numbers have been great, but his stuff has never impressed me - straight doesn't do it for me - and he looks like he's gonna blow up the more he ages and eats. I actually still really like Castillo though; been betting him all year and he's been killing me. Liked that pick by you; he's gonna figure it out.

I like Soroka a little more than Gohara in terms of MLB viability. Not sure about his ceiling though; Gohara's might be higher, but I think Gohara has a pretty good chance of being a complete bust. Think if Soroka stays healthy, he's gonna be a league average arm for a while.

That's why I asked if he was another Gohara for you. Meaning shitty

95 heat as a lefty is pretty good to me tho. 

Giolito and Lopez are the kings of straight heat tho and you love both of them. Luckily Lopez got a nice slider somehow so he's getting K's

I know it is early in the season but everyone but Timely and TTP thought the trade to get Corbin was the worst they ever seen....

Chacin

Gray

Judge

Paxton

Junis

Lester

Corbin

Seems a slight edge to me so far....if Lester gets going it would be a monster deal....

Junis will be WW soon he has 2/3 KC wins so far.

Lester is done

You're lucky Corbin is cy young so it's a 4 for 1 instead of a 4 for 0