Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

That's why I asked if he was another Gohara for you. Meaning shitty

95 heat as a lefty is pretty good to me tho. 

Giolito and Lopez are the kings of straight heat tho and you love both of them. Luckily Lopez got a nice slider somehow so he's getting K's

GIolito fastball moves a lot; disagree with you there. I'm not fully buying the weather excuse for Giolito yet, but he was throwing hard in spring with some serious sink so who knows.

Lopez fastball is super straight, but he also should average a top 3 fastball velocity for a starter this year which helps protect against that. his change has been awesome too. He looks great and it doesn't seem to be a fluke. 

GIolito fastball moves a lot; disagree with you there. I'm not fully buying the weather excuse for Giolito yet, but he was throwing hard in spring with some serious sink so who knows.

Lopez fastball is super straight, but he also should average a top 3 fastball velocity for a starter this year which helps protect against that. his change has been awesome too. He looks great and it doesn't seem to be a fluke. 

Gio looks a lot better than he did with the Nats, I'll give you that. I still don't believe in him but there's at least some hope.

Lopez new slider is sick if he change is as good as you say then he'll be good all season with 3 pitches

I know it is early in the season but everyone but Timely and TTP thought the trade to get Corbin was the worst they ever seen....

Chacin

Gray

Judge

Paxton

Junis

Lester

Corbin

Seems a slight edge to me so far....if Lester gets going it would be a monster deal....

Lester is awful. I really like Corbin, but also think Lester is done. Paxton will be hurt in a month, and Gray/Judge for shitty Lester/Corbin isn't a bad deal. If you luck out and Lester is OK, then fair. 

Pal, Junis is awful.

Gio looks a lot better than he did with the Nats, I'll give you that. I still don't believe in him but there's at least some hope.

Lopez new slider is sick if he change is as good as you say then he'll be good all season with 3 pitches

His curveball and changeup were two ++ pitches in spring. Curve was all it was hyped to be prior to mechanical changes Nats made. He hasn't gotten it over or thrown it for a strike so far; guys like Stone have been blaming the weather, but given that he has changed his mechanics back and doesn't have a ton of reps, I think he might have lost that release point for the time being. We'll see if the velocity comes back when it's not 30 degrees out.

thing that bothers me with giles is hinch is such a pussy. just fucking say it; you don't trust him right now. he beats around the bush and never pitches the guy, it's embarrassing.

exactly, guess we gotta hope all their relievers are tired so we get a save chance