Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Whit Merrifield homered and reached base three times in a loss to the Blue Jays on Wednesday.

Merrifield's blast was the first of the season for the second baseman, and it came off of J.A. Happ with a runner on. It hasn't been the breakout sophomore campaign many anticipated (hoped for) so far, but he is getting on-base at a .348 clip, and he should see more hits fall soon. It would be foolish to give up on Merrifield this early.

:clap

Whit Merrifield homered and reached base three times in a loss to the Blue Jays on Wednesday.

Merrifield's blast was the first of the season for the second baseman, and it came off of J.A. Happ with a runner on. It hasn't been the breakout sophomore campaign many anticipated (hoped for) so far, but he is getting on-base at a .348 clip, and he should see more hits fall soon. It would be foolish to give up on Merrifield this early.

[/quote

I hope you start him next week...

[/quote

I hope you start him next week...

You sure about that? He’s against the White Sox next week. Coop already shitting his pants worrying about how to pitch to Willie Mays Merrifield

I got the dumbest team in the league.  Yesterday Gattis forgets how many outs and hits into triple play.  Today Hoskins and Herrera on the corners with 1 out and I get 2 caught stealing on the same play  :doh

Guys know Breaks can't win without Kersh so they have no heart playing for you