Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Send me your best deal for Corbin....let’s see what you got....

That always means "Please overpay big." Ha. 

But.....sent you a few ideas to get a gauge on the market, etc. However, I fear the sticker price on Corbin and not sure we can afford him without giving up Carrasco or Thor--which is something I would want to avoid. 

If you deem the Corbin offers unacceptable to counter offers, I wouldn't mind switching gears to Junis/Flaherty combo somehow. Probably more of my price range and still being able to keep Brick's two horses. 

Cee....tell us again about Corbin’s lost velocity....

Another one of my arms allows 1 run and doesn’t get a win...just have to weather the storm until Ray gets back...

Postponed games and manager decisions also costing me two steps....

havent checked but I assume you are losing with these excuses rolling in already!

Cee....tell us again about Corbin’s lost velocity....

Another one of my arms allows 1 run and doesn’t get a win...just have to weather the storm until Ray gets back...

Postponed games and manager decisions also costing me two steps....

Corbin has had issues with velocity and command in recent outings. His command was fine in this one -- he struck out eight batters and issued just one walk -- but his fastball sat 89-91 mph and the Brewers tagged him for six hits. The 28-year-old left-hander still has an outstanding 2.53 ERA, 0.86 WHIP, and 75/14 K/BB ratio in 57 total innings this season, but he hasn't earned a win since April 22. It might be smart to think about selling high on him in fantasy. May 15 - 12:53 AM

His ERA is 2.75 ish the last two years. Not really horrible?

Not saying he is horrible but Braves have never been fully behind him.  There has always been talk(even this year) of other options, committes and so forth.  I just wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with someone else should they find themselves in a decent spot down the road.  

Not a terrible guy by any means, he is just not highly thought of and will have to be better going forward to maintain the job for the season.  Decent K rate, too many walks.  

Scott White

PUBLISHED: May 16, 2018 at 3:24 pm | UPDATED: May 4, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Categories:Arizona Diamondbacks , Sports

Starter Patrick Corbin won’t follow the team to the northeast. Instead, he’ll spend Thursday in the doctor’s office as orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews will evaluate the severity of Corbin’s elbow injury.