Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

The next Pedro  :bulb

Alex Reyes struck out 13 batters, allowing just 1 hit in 7.2 innings pitched in Springfield’s 1-0 win over visiting Northwest Arkansas on Saturday.  The 23-year-old Reyes had his fastball in the high-90s, mixing in a lot of curveballs.  Reyes started the season on the 60-day disabled list.  Since returning two weeks ago he’s thrown 16 innings split between Peoria, Palm Beach and Springfield, striking out 31 batters. 

Sticker price may go higher after tonight....

Or not....

Still cannot envision trading Blackmon--as that's like our lone keeper bat when Haniger/Posey goes. 

With that said, meeting you in the middle since Haniger/Posey over Story/Gattis are two nice bat upgrades for you there for us to get Corbin over Williams. 

So....it's Yay or Nay time on this one. I think we've exhausted all of the plausible scenarios. 

Ha. I usually do good when it's time for one to say Yay or Nay, as folks either want to deal or they do not. 

Not giving him all that he wants and he's free to say nah since he ain't getting it but had to do the other bat upgrade to make it tough to say no (I think.)

Either way, went just about as far as I could go there. If we have to ride out Williams, then it's fine. Guy is looking like a solid play each week.

Blackmon is not totally untouchable but gotta keep that keeper bat unless really moved off of it. 

You're gonna have a tough time turning that team into a winner, at least this season.  Old Bricker left you with a steaming pile of shit.  You got like 3.5 usable starting pitchers in a pitching heavy league 

Yep. Makes Corbin attractive but with the 3/2 rule, Noah/Carrasco and Cueto could be our 3 if must but Corbin as a 3rd SP is nice. 

Makes CB even tougher to deal since he's gotta be one of the 2 bats along with a pop up guy (if Haniger/Posey go).

I can do well on the WW with arms at times but see y'all like to scoop up just about everyone and hold until the final day. So we'll see how tomorrow night/Mon morning shakes out.

Fantasy baseball is a almost a full time job to compete with a bunch of junkies.

It was like that for my group that I have in my other league. 

We created a FB Chat message thread that had all 20 dudes in there. Was great for me since I could immediately take the lessons I was learning in my psych classes, spin them to baseball and do well in marketing my dudes and such to get deals done. 

Ultimately I got the team that I wanted and bailed since it became exhausting to keep up with. This thread is fine since you can come online and check when one wants and not have it be on your phone with an app giving off alerts.

It was like that for my group that I have in my other league.

We created a FB Chat message thread that had all 20 dudes in there. Was great for me since I could immediately take the lessons I was learning in my psych classes, spin them to baseball and do well in marketing my dudes and such to get deals done.

Ultimately I got the team that I wanted and bailed since it became exhausting to keep up with. This thread is fine since you can come online and check when one wants and not have it be on your phone with an app giving off alerts.

Thanks for sharing some inside here...