Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Vargas scores 400 last year but not worthy of a two step (one vs Miami) because he was hurt for a few weeks this year. jfc.

Oh so he was hurt his first few starts when he had 14 ERA but you knew he'd magically get healthy this week?   :doh

Guy needed 18 wins to score 390 last year

We know why you started him and have started other scrubs the last few weeks.  You don't have any other options because you don't have much pitching depth

Oh so he was hurt his first few starts when he had 14 ERA but you knew he'd magically get healthy this week? :doh

Guy needed 18 wins to score 390 last year

We know why you started him and have started other scrubs the last few weeks. You don't have any other options because you don't have much pitching depth

Looking for wins out of two steps. Marlins a good team to get one out of. Richard has always been fine at home, two home starts last week. Nothing wrong with that. His good matchup are part of my pitching depth.

Pitching seems ok pal, doing pretty well this year.

I know y'all don't use fantrax but Vargas had a fantrax score of 89/100 for a good part of last year. Picked him up for a draft pick off a rebuilder and used him until he slowed down before selling high for that pick back from another. 

Man...I'm just glad TTP pissed me off to where I went with my instinct to put Lamb in. Otherwise, we would've been damn near shutout  :laugh