Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Social Justice Warriors are crazy, man. They want to make everyone conform to a radical left agenda.

It makes the right look good by default. And it's helped fuck our system up.

People like you are nice, happy liberals and overall good people. Now....imagine if you spent your free time trying to be an activist type on social media and elsewhere and really wanted to change people to ALL of your thoughts/opinions. What ends up happening is folks get alienated and shift the other way.

I am convinced that many Obama folks went to Trump because of SJWs being overbearing.

Kind of like your posting.

Social Justice Warriors are crazy, man. They want to make everyone conform to a radical left agenda. 

It makes the right look good by default. And it's helped fuck our system up. 

People like you are nice, happy liberals and overall good people. Now....imagine if you spent your free time trying to be an activist type on social media and elsewhere and really wanted to change people to ALL of your thoughts/opinions. What ends up happening is folks get alienated and shift the other way. 

I am convinced that many Obama folks went to Trump because of SJWs being overbearing. 

That makes sense, dems run their side like shit so I guess rapists/racists look attractive to some?

That makes sense, dems run their side like shit so I guess rapists/racists look attractive to some?

I think what happened is when straight white males started getting 'attacked' for their 'privilege' and everything, they/we started to feel like a minority and once there was a taste of that, they responded by automatically going the other way. 

Becomes easy to 'overlook' the faults of Trump when you're being labeled a racist/misogynist/etc. People know/feel that they aren't like that and do not accept the framing towards him. 

Of course that's simplifying things and there are a myriad of reasons why things shook out as it did but Bill Clinton was absolutely correct in saying how they needed to work on working class whites in the Rust Belt. 

:flag

W (6/12) Asdrubal Cabrera SS | NYM 237 31 67 39 16 1 11 36 14 48 0 0 0.283 0.323 0.498 152.00

Giles ... Carlos Correa SS | HOU 220 36 58 34 14 0 10 39 29 65 2 0 0.264 0.348 0.464 147.00

Correa same points as the best keeper bat in the league

PLAYER AB R H 1B 2B 3B HR RBI BB KO SB CS BA OBP SLG FPTS
Trea Turner SS | WAS 277 37 71 51 12 1 7 25 33 55 20 1 0.2563 0.3376 0.3827 186.00
Carlos Correa SS | HOU 245 44 67 39 14 1 13 47 33 68 2 0 0.2735 0.3566 0.4980 184.00

Does Soto’s Homer count for this week or for may 15?

I think May 15

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Soto's blast will not be considered his first major league homer, but it will be counted as a home run hit on May 15.

Works for me :hurray