Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Blew TN's Suarez win so really a -27 :flag

H. Strickland 
RP
  25 PC, 0.1 INN, 3 HA, 2 BBI, 3 ER, L, BS -17.17

cee with all the breaks.  I almost went with Britton but Strickland had been so good.  He had 11 straight saves and his only blown was when the second baseman dropped a ball for a two base error followed by a sac bunt and a sac fly for a tie and blown save.

My team isn't good enough to overcome that kind of stupidity (except when playing vs Tegs).  Nice win Cee

cee with all the breaks.  I almost went with Britton but Strickland had been so good.  He had 11 straight saves and his only blown was when the second baseman dropped a ball for a two base error followed by a sac bunt and a sac fly for a tie and blown save.

My team isn't good enough to overcome that kind of stupidity (except when playing vs Tegs).  Nice win Cee

What a moron  :doh

Hunter Strickland broke his right (pitching) hand when he punched a door after leaving Monday's game against the Marlins.

I have the most points scored against me this year. So I could use a few "breaks" from Strickland see what I did there?

I think what happened is when straight white males started getting 'attacked' for their 'privilege' and everything, they/we started to feel like a minority and once there was a taste of that, they responded by automatically going the other way. 

Becomes easy to 'overlook' the faults of Trump when you're being labeled a racist/misogynist/etc. People know/feel that they aren't like that and do not accept the framing towards him. 

Of course that's simplifying things and there are a myriad of reasons why things shook out as it did but Bill Clinton was absolutely correct in saying how they needed to work on working class whites in the Rust Belt. 

Whiteys feeling like the minority just blows my mind. It's obvious they never had to walk around in public as a real minority smh

Correa same points as the best keeper bat in the league

PLAYER AB R H 1B 2B 3B HR RBI BB KO SB CS BA OBP SLG FPTS Trea Turner SS | WAS 277 37 71 51 12 1 7 25 33 55 20 1 0.2563 0.3376 0.3827 186.00 Carlos Correa SS | HOU 245 44 67 39 14 1 13 47 33 68 2 0 0.2735 0.3566 0.4980 184.00

It works for everyone.

After you post this he's 4/4 with a HR the next day lol

Little premature....your bats are keeping you in it.....Votto and Arenado raking.....

George's keeper

Brandon Morrow injured his back taking off his pants

The routine act of taking off a pair of pants early Monday morning caused closer Brandon Morrow to suffer back spasms that prevented him from pitching the ninth inning of the Cubs’ 4-3 loss to the Dodgers in the first game of Tuesday’s split doubleheader.

“I was taking my pants off after getting home at 3 a.m.” Morrow said as the Cubs returned late from St. Louis. “Got my right leg off. My left one, I felt spasms in my back.”

If I could do something mid-matchup that helps Joey, lemme know. 

Altho....in reality, all I can do is post while ahead so inevitably the tide turns to go from up 50 to down 50 by jinxing myself. 

BUt......how crazy would it be if the only Win I get here is on Joey while that ends up being the one that costs him a playoff spot? Oh man..