Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

I thought you'd take the other offer.  Probably better for you for this season but didn't have the keeper arm in it

pal i can't trade the #1 keeper in the league and get zero back. that doesn't really help me. i get more arms, but i lose the only arm i can start every week so im just filling one void and making another.

pal i can't trade the #1 keeper in the league and get zero back. that doesn't really help me. i get more arms, but i lose the only arm i can start every week so im just filling one void and making another.

Yeah I was gonna keep Flaherty because he's round 20 and could be really good but obviously not an every week starter

I'm not nitpicking.  If you don't think one closer is better than the other just accept pal 

Yeah I was gonna keep Flaherty because he's round 20 and could be really good but obviously not an every week starter

I'm not nitpicking. If you don't think one closer is better than the other just accept pal

clearly know hes better, hence my counter. You having cole and sale would be really hard to beat pal. Gotta drop off somewhere and Flaherty isnt a guarantee at all and isnt that drop off needed.

Don’t let RJ fleece you Timely....he is looking to rob you...

pal rj and I are having good back and forth. You thought snell and Corbin was too much for the #1 or #2 player in the league. Your counters were offensive. Rjs are respectable I just dont rhink I'm budging much off the asking price.

Viejo sends a worst offer than rj (just straight up for sale) and he throws Diaz in on my end lol. Viejo were way off pal. You somehow think snell or Corbin are close to sale.

Viejo I'm not trading gray either. I know I'm high on him so it's pointless. I wouldnt trade gray for Corbin SU.

clearly know hes better, hence my counter. You having cole and sale would be really hard to beat pal. Gotta drop off somewhere and Flaherty isnt a guarantee at all and isnt that drop off needed.

I sent you one with Jansen and without Flaherty. I’ll throw Yelich into that one if it helps you. Hate that guy. Be back in an hour or 2 - gotta pick someone up at airport jfc

Your offer to me was decent and was going to counter as im out it for this year. Just dealing with break in shit so week has been hectic.

Shoot me over a counter. I'll take a look. It's all star break we have some time.

RJ has some good offers but hes coming up just short right now.