Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Cee, I'll ask you again... if you weren't out of it do you think you would start a DL guy last week and a middle reliever this week? Pretty shitty thing to do dude.

Everything I do is shitty

Setting the keeper rules, not setting my roster, and leaving DL guys in. Maybe start a vote to boot me out of the league to fix it?

Everything I do is shitty

Setting the keeper rules, not setting my roster, and leaving DL guys in. Maybe start a vote to boot me out of the league to fix it?

you don't think it's shitty to start a DL guy and a middle reliever in the middle of a playoff race? 

i'm confused by your logic. is it OK to do those things and effect the league? 

you don't think it's shitty to start a DL guy and a middle reliever in the middle of a playoff race? 

i'm confused by your logic. is it OK to do those things and effect the league? 

What's my logic? Besides doing lineups on sunday with the information available to me? CBS had the pitching icon next to stripling when I made it. I haven't checked rotoworld player updates in months

Cee, I'll ask you again... if you weren't out of it do you think you would start a DL guy last week and a middle reliever this week? Pretty shitty thing to do dude.

your being an ass as usual.  The guy set his lineup.  Cant blame him for not doing extra research to find out that Stripling is going to be a reliever.  His team is out of it.  

In real baseball, teams that are out of it call up guys sit guys out that could play but had minor injuries.  They don't try as hard.

as for keepers, how can you change a rule after it has been made, guys drafted accordingly etc?  I could see changing it for the following year, but for next year it definitely gives some a huge advantage that they shouldn't / didn't earn

your being an ass as usual. The guy set his lineup. Cant blame him for not doing extra research to find out that Stripling is going to be a reliever. His team is out of it.

In real baseball, teams that are out of it call up guys sit guys out that could play but had minor injuries. They don't try as hard.

as for keepers, how can you change a rule after it has been made, guys drafted accordingly etc? I could see changing it for the following year, but for next year it definitely gives some a huge advantage that they shouldn't / didn't earn

It literally said next to his name that he was moved to the bullpen well before lineups lock.

I'm being an asshole by asking someone to pay attention the same all year? Weird.

I'll remember that next time I'm out of it and you're in it and you need me to beat someone. This is two weeks in a row he hasn't checked or set the same lineup he would have if he was still in it

your being an ass as usual.  The guy set his lineup.  Cant blame him for not doing extra research to find out that Stripling is going to be a reliever.  His team is out of it.  

In real baseball, teams that are out of it call up guys sit guys out that could play but had minor injuries.  They don't try as hard.

as for keepers, how can you change a rule after it has been made, guys drafted accordingly etc?  I could see changing it for the following year, but for next year it definitely gives some a huge advantage that they shouldn't / didn't earn

At least someone else sees Timely's non sense  :cheers