Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

My biggest regret of this season is not drafting my guy Blake Snell. Really disappointed.

This made me laugh

Jon Gray worked seven innings of one-run ball Monday in the Rockies' 10-1 defeat of the Phillies.

Also I got to keep this Yelich bastard.  Guy is unbelievable.  Glad Timely and Viejo turned him down in all my offers  :cheers

This made me laugh

Jon Gray worked seven innings of one-run ball Monday in the Rockies' 10-1 defeat of the Phillies.

Also I got to keep this Yelich bastard. Guy is unbelievable. Glad Timely and Viejo turned him down in all my offers :cheers

dont lie.

I pushed for yelich in our deal for sale. You said I couldn't have Flaherty and yelich I would have had to take some shit starter.

This made me laugh

Also I got to keep this Yelich bastard. Guy is unbelievable. Glad Timely and Viejo turned him down in all my offers :cheers

Viejo. I have $400 from cees side. Instead of taking the $200 I'm owed from RJ I'm just gonna have him send it to you. Then I have 200 from cee I can either hold for foots or I'll find someone to PayPal you and I'll get them the money some other way since cee venmoed me. Whatever works for you.

dont lie.

I pushed for yelich in our deal for sale. You said I couldn't have Flaherty and yelich I would have had to take some shit starter.

I said I'd throw in Yelich and Iglesias instead of Jansen.  Nola, Yelich, Flaherty would have given you 3 keeps

Also offered Yelich or Hoskins to Viejo.  He picked Hoskins.  I don't win the title without Yelich

I said I'd throw in Yelich and Iglesias instead of Jansen. Nola, Yelich, Flaherty would have given you 3 keeps

Also offered Yelich or Hoskins to Viejo. He picked Hoskins. I don't win the title without Yelich

yeah but I needed a closer. I didnt have one. I couldn't not take Janssen. I needed one badly.

It was either I got Flaherty and janssen or I lost one of those two. I liked yelich though. And yeah, jon gray fucked me.