Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who has the best TGF team?

* * * - - 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
42967 replies to this topic

Cee

Cee

• FFF
  • 7635 posts
George was a good foots guy. Would be a nice add

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12335 posts
holy shit, rjt is back!

tripp

tripp

• JFC
  • 13923 posts
What time are we looking at for keepers deadline and start of the slow draft?

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20500 posts

what a shit site, wtf happened at EOG?

rip eog.

Needs to just be someone active.

RJ, you gonna finish the baskets contest?

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts
i was not paid a dime from any of my sides yet from last year, is MC awol?

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts
is everyone back for this season?

tripp

tripp

• JFC
  • 13923 posts
I think i still owe gamer some sides money. not sure how much since i have no idea if MC sent him a cent or not for me like he told me he was going to Gamer, MC send you 200 for me or guessing no based on any recent post ive seen about MC lately? Dont read eog so my bad if all this has been covered there

HRWager

HRWager

Paid Advertiser

• Members
  • 6360 posts
I love baseball. Im a big Dodgers fan.

that would be awesome, you a pretty big bases guy george?

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12335 posts
gamer, you disappeared when we were figuring out your sides...i owed you 150 i believe and cancelled out 100 of that from you owing someone else so i should owe you 50

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts

I think i still owe gamer some sides money. not sure how much since i have no idea if MC sent him a cent or not for me like he told me he was going to

Gamer, MC send you 200 for me or guessing no based on any recent post ive seen about MC lately? Dont read eog so my bad if all this has been covered there

No one paid me anything, MC included

Cee

Cee

• FFF
  • 7635 posts
MC was booted out of the league

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts

gamer, you disappeared when we were figuring out your sides...i owed you 150 i believe and cancelled out 100 of that from you owing someone else so i should owe you 50

I recall something like that, but you owed me 250, not 150.

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts
Bummy, Kluber, best 1-2 punch. Oooohlala

Cee

Cee

• FFF
  • 7635 posts

Bummy, Kluber, best 1-2 punch. Oooohlala

how does it feel to have good keeps for the 1st time ever?

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 13979 posts
Kluber not the best arm on his own team

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts

how does it feel to have good keeps for the 1st time ever?

keeps are overrated, I made finals last year without good keeps and made finals two years earlier with shitty keeps as well.

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts
Is TTP posting here? Is the big fella on menopause or is he chill these days?

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12335 posts

I recall something like that, but you owed me 250, not 150.

well go back and find it in the eog thread, you are the one that disappeared for 5 months. timely gave me 200 for winning league and i think you owed timely 100 and there was another 100 that maybe rj owed timely so instead of rj sending me 100 he was going to send you for me to the point where i owed you 50. you lawyers are always trying to pull fast ones.

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts

well go back and find it in the eog thread, you are the one that disappeared for 5 months. timely gave me 200 for winning league and i think you owed timely 100 and there was another 100 that maybe rj owed timely so instead of rj sending me 100 he was going to send you for me to the point where i owed you 50. you lawyers are always trying to pull fast ones.

not trying to pull anything with you, just looked at the CBS sides. 50 it is, thanks.

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12335 posts
start at post 174448 gamer

Cee

Cee

• FFF
  • 7635 posts

keeps are overrated, I made finals last year without good keeps and made finals two years earlier with shitty keeps as well.

you never had a top team without keepers tho... Squeaking in with 10-9 is good?

Biggamer3

Biggamer3

Rabbi

• FFF
  • 2135 posts

you never had a top team without keepers tho... Squeaking in with 10-9 is good?

I was either number 1 or number 2 seed last year. Cee your shitty computer system is broken, some of us have that special fantasy knowledge tucked inside our brains

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12335 posts
na gamer no big deal, send me your paypal and ill ship you the 150 just wasnt sure if rj sent you the other 100 or if that cancelled out with joey somehow. all i know is i had 200 from timely that was supposed to go your way somehow but honestly dont remember with all of the 3 way cancel outs.

Cee

Cee

• FFF
  • 7635 posts

I was either number 1 or number 2 seed last year. Cee your shitty computer system is broken, some of us have that special fantasy knowledge tucked inside our brains

I don't know what your team name was. But pretty sure the bases man TTP was top points again and #1. You were probably the #2 seed and 5th in points only. That sounds right :)

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20500 posts
I think RJ is owed $200 then? I thought everything was settled on all of these but I guess it was not. Gamer, you get a job?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Lord Bird Shit