Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

I think i still owe gamer some sides money. not sure how much since i have no idea if MC sent him a cent or not for me like he told me he was going to

Gamer, MC send you 200 for me or guessing no based on any recent post ive seen about MC lately? Dont read eog so my bad if all this has been covered there

I think i still owe gamer some sides money. not sure how much since i have no idea if MC sent him a cent or not for me like he told me he was going to

Gamer, MC send you 200 for me or guessing no based on any recent post ive seen about MC lately? Dont read eog so my bad if all this has been covered there

No one paid me anything, MC included

I recall something like that, but you owed me 250, not 150.

well go back and find it in the eog thread, you are the one that disappeared for 5 months. timely gave me 200 for winning league and i think you owed timely 100 and there was another 100 that maybe rj owed timely so instead of rj sending me 100 he was going to send you for me to the point where i owed you 50. you lawyers are always trying to pull fast ones.

well go back and find it in the eog thread, you are the one that disappeared for 5 months. timely gave me 200 for winning league and i think you owed timely 100 and there was another 100 that maybe rj owed timely so instead of rj sending me 100 he was going to send you for me to the point where i owed you 50. you lawyers are always trying to pull fast ones.

not trying to pull anything with you, just looked at the CBS sides. 50 it is, thanks.

na gamer no big deal, send me your paypal and ill ship you the 150 just wasnt sure if rj sent you the other 100 or if that cancelled out with joey somehow. all i know is i had 200 from timely that was supposed to go your way somehow but honestly dont remember with all of the 3 way cancel outs.

I was either number 1 or number 2 seed last year. Cee your shitty computer system is broken, some of us have that special fantasy knowledge tucked inside our brains

I don't know what your team name was. But pretty sure the bases man TTP was top points again and #1. You were probably the #2 seed and 5th in points only. That sounds right :)