Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What is your #1 health issue currently?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Mike Yanks

Mike Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 35491 posts

This kind of sounds like what happened to me. I rocked contacts for almost 20 years, then I developed an astigmatism, and contacts weren't comfortable. I tried many brands specifically made for people with astigmatisms, and they didn't work. I'd have to pour eye drops in my eyes, which I never had to, and eventually I'd just take them out.

The surgery wouldn't work cuz of the slope of my eye or whatever. I'd still need glasses after the surgery.

Ya keretacoonus is a type of astigmatism.

The contacts made for them Don't work for me. So I have to get special ones made. So there is no way to test to make sure they work until the are made. Sucks

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 14781 posts

Let's start the day on a depressing note boys.

Major depression

barryrunsome

barryrunsome

• Members
  • 8706 posts

Hypertrichosis :btj

:lebrick :deemer

OWEN

OWEN

Your Online Bookie

• Members
  • 804 posts

elbow tendinitis, lower back shot from squats.....

<p>Posted Image

Cadillac Pete

Cadillac Pete

RIP Max

• Members
  • 585 posts
Colin cancer

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20254 posts

going under the knife monday morning

Proceed with hemilaminectomy Right L5-S1.  He does have 2 mm listhesis at that level with spondylolysis.

hopefully this does the trick

Back surgery is joke. Best of luck with it.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20254 posts

Colin cancer

Horrible. I assume you mean colon.

Hope it's treatable Pete.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

jeffksu

jeffksu

• Members
  • 1622 posts

POPULAR

Good luck, Pete.. Get that out of your body, lost my mother to the same when she was 48... FUCK cancer.. Only the best to you Pete..

My left shoulder, 3 surgeries since January... Bad car wreck October 31, 2014.. Jack wagon on cell phone blew a light and t boned me..
  • Mofome likes this

Hangover

Hangover

Opioid

• Members
  • 12424 posts

I think I have carpal tunnel or something. My index finger gets sore using the keyboard/mouse. Not sure if poor design or weak finger.

straight.jpg

one water, please

Cadillac Pete

Cadillac Pete

RIP Max

• Members
  • 585 posts

POPULAR

Thanks for the well wishes! Good news it's treatable, and nothing is in my liver or lungs. My blood work and scans have been great and all my markers are in the normal range. I've done 7 rounds of chemo so far.
  • plommer, jeffksu, joeybagadonuts and 2 others like this

jeffksu

jeffksu

• Members
  • 1622 posts
Stay strong Pete... Chemo is nasty shit... Did they cut any out of your colon? Hope only the best for you... Kick cancer's ass....

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16106 posts

I think I have carpal tunnel or something. My index finger gets sore using the keyboard/mouse. Not sure if poor design or weak finger.

straight.jpg

that sounds like minor arthritis more than carpal tunnel

with carpal tunnel you feel it in your wrists (I have it)

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57323 posts
Caddy, if I recall, you had something major come up before, too. You beat that, you'll beat this :cheers

"Take away McGregor's kicks in MMA and he is pedestrian at best." -MonkeyF0cker

"McGregor's left could absolutely destroy Oscar." -MonkeyF0cker

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9595 posts

Hernia

I had 2operations in the past naval, groin...both from weight lifting good luck on your surgey...

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015 & 2016 poster of the year

• Members
  • 4228 posts

Nothing worse than having sick kids.

I was fortunate that mine were minor and treatable.

I don't have a local and I can't send BM $25 and I'm not looking to fund out of pocket----------Teddy KGB   3/3/2017

How much do you owe Vinny?--------  bookbraker 3/3/2017

Paid him $200 two weeks ago and $130 last week...still owe him $758---------Teddy KGB   3/3/2017

I put in a million in action per year while living pay check to pay check.....ain't that hard -------TeddyKGB 4/30/17

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9595 posts

POPULAR

elbow tendinitis, lower back shot from squats.....

My tennis elbow finally went away after stop lifting.... I think the only think that works is rest...good luck
  • FrogFries likes this

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 13336 posts
On day 8 of quitting smoking after smoking for the last 17 years. I will never smoke again ( cigarettes)

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9595 posts
Partial torn rotator cuff... Doing rehab @ this point should have got the surgey but had it in both shoulders.... Word of advise don't lift heavy and stay off the sauce....

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• JFC
  • 2525 posts

Back surgery is joke. Best of luck with it.

Hope you mean as in piece of cake,been thinking of canceling.

And what about my vicodone(10 yrs)

crossed-fingers-23631813.jpg

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9595 posts
All is good my PT is smoking hot too bad,she is married Wednesday she said you only got a few weeks left you going to miss me.. I said not really I will be back in the gym but I want to bang her bad but I would never want to break up a marriage...

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• JFC
  • 2525 posts

On day 8 of quitting smoking after smoking for the last 17 years. I will never smoke again ( cigarettes)

Great job, quit earlier this year

4 months :puke

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

• Members
  • 18509 posts

alcoholism

woke up in the hospital wednesday morning. had about a .37 BAC maybe even higher tuesday night. in a stupor, another strong drink would have been a coma. thats why i usually drink only beer

was forced to apply for intensive outpatient treatment so it looks like ill be sober for a long time

booze, fast food, hollywood = tricks

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

• Members
  • 18509 posts

Major depression

hope this isnt the case bro. i got what was close to that temporarily from some pills before. had to go to the hospital for a week. whenever i get the blues from anything (losing a huge bet, hangover) i compare it to that and thats bad. hope you are joking and if you are not i hope you dont drink

booze, fast food, hollywood = tricks

The Dark Man

The Dark Man

no line left uncrossed

• Members
  • 15000 posts

Major depression

That's a rough one, been there PTSD related. Seen way too much of life.

Get help if you need it Plommer. I did and still struggle sometimes, bit of a bad stretch right now. Struggling with severe vertigo.

Hang in there pal.

Your face at first just ghostly, turned a whiter shade of pale

sports j

sports j

• Members
  • 3129 posts
Penis pain if I dont use extra large condoms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users