What is your #1 health issue currently?

FISHHEAD

• 3 months later...

General loss of mass and thinning in both arms and legs over the last year or so. Weight has pretty much stayed the same but multiple people have commented that I look smaller.

Way too much drinking, not eating all that great, and lack of exercise probably all contributing factors.

Migraine for two weeks straight. My mind has been cloudy and very irritating. Consistent cough that might be damaging my lungs. Chronic neck and stomach pain. Not sure what the hell is going on, but going in to see the doctor today.

Funny think is with all these symptoms I have no desire to drink alcohol. I had three drinks last Saturday evening and they didn't get down well and taste awful. Kind of the feeling of taking your first sip of booze as a early teenager for the first time.

I had a thyroidectomy 2 wks ago due to Graves disease. Symptoms include insomnia, anxiety, irritability and lost of weight. I hope I don`t regret it but life has been a roller coaster with hyperthyroidism. 

i have hypothyroid -- well actually essentially no function thyroid (destroyed from radiation).   it's the fucking worst.  good luck

Fish I drink every day maybe miss a couple days a year when sick. Only beer and wine these days after years of bourbon.

Don't drink as much volume as before (usually 6-7 beers and a couple glasses of wine daily), but it seems after I hit my mid 40's have become more frail in appearance.

Have always been very healthy without ever having to really work at it and need to realize that at my age some changes need to be made.

diabetes which I keep under control by diet and exercise.  I have a "clean" A1C test now.

Might actually be a blessing as it forced me to get diet under control early in life.  However, now my biggest vice is: chocolate with hazelnuts and it is actually worse, in my condition, than drinking.  I walk into a food store and they sing to me, "eat me."  Three days ago, Coles (our food stores) had a sale on them and I bought 8 large bars, "saving money".

I don't drink (actually don't care for it) but found out early that I'm a mean drunk, must be the Irish in me.

I think that everyone has some sort of monkey on their backs.

I will be going from hyper to hypo.  I had thyroid storm a few time(all the symptoms hit you at the  same time), went to ER twice for heart palpitations which you can die from.   Being hypo got to be better than being hyper

i can't imagine anything worse than this.  the meds make my heart want to explode (mostly in winter which it is just starting)  i have heart palpations every day.   went to the er a bunch before, was just a waste.   try l-carnitine and coq10 for the heart.  helps a little.