Best of It | Official Trailer

factorial

Hi Joey -

It's the million dollar question right now. There's still a lot of moving parts and I have a lot of meetings over the next month. 

I know we'll definitely be available on iTunes, Amazon, Google, etc. We'll have bonus content, audio commentaries, and artwork menu thru a purchase on iTunes.

The television is the unknown entiity right now and a possible limited theatrical release. The subscription (Netflix and Hulu) will come a year after it becomes available to buy and rent. 

There's still a chance we could be looking at a December 2015  release or early 2016.

This should be good, and maybe a lesson or two to take from the movie... It looks as though it's a hard living, a lesson I learned long ago, is bet within my limits... About 20 years ago, I thought I was getting pretty good at this sports betting game and made a 2,000 dollar bet on Saturday, Notre Dame laying 13, they won by 12... Bet 2,500 on Sunday, Dallas and Washington over 38.5, final 31-7... Through a football at my TV, trying to shatter it, bounced off the glass and hit me square in the nuts.. Paid the man on Tuesday and haven't bet more than 200 a game since...

Seriously. 

I have copied and pasted a lot of my favorite stories over the past few years in a word document. Some of the shit is gold. 

Jeffksu's story is solid.

Would love to see that doc.

At one time I had something similar as well as a few hundred spreadsheets of peoples plays I tracked. Unfortunately the computer was "lost" over the years. I'm like 90% sure one of my dad's workers stole it when I had them sheet rocking my garage.

Would love to see that doc.

At one time I had something similar as well as a few hundred spreadsheets of peoples plays I tracked. Unfortunately the computer was "lost" over the years. I'm like 90% sure one of my dad's workers stole it when I had them sheet rocking my garage.

It's like 200 pages, man. 

Here is a sample of one of the stories from the forums (a bit on the dark side.......)

(after watching guy 1 suffer a bad beat)

guy 2: “Dude, that’s a bad beat, damn”

guy 3: “Yeah that’s almost as bad of a beat as when I bet on Batman to have more than $160 million in revenue opening weekend and then that tool shot the place up, yeah that fuckin sucked”

Joey you might remember this weird contribution:

Joey yes i know some places they are hard to get, even hard here when i got one for the state of va, but next time you leave your home, please take off the zimmerman party mask, they are only to be wore inside the house.............”

It's like 200 pages, man. 

Here is a sample of one of the stories from the forums (a bit on the dark side.......)

(after watching guy 1 suffer a bad beat)

guy 2: “Dude, that’s a bad beat, damn”

guy 3: “Yeah that’s almost as bad of a beat as when I bet on Batman to have more than $160 million in revenue opening weekend and then that tool shot the place up, yeah that fuckin sucked”

Joey you might remember this weird contribution:

Joey yes i know some places they are hard to get, even hard here when i got one for the state of va, but next time you leave your home, please take off the zimmerman party mask, they are only to be wore inside the house.............”

Lol that was from the thread I made when that crazy guy pulled a gun on my gf and I.

I was over by where that happened maybe 2 weeks ago and my gf and I talked about that happening.

Still barely seems real.

Hey Scott -

I love the Vols the same at 0-12 as 12-0. So long as they take the field on Saturdays -- I'm a happy man. On a scale of 0-10, the only unit they have that isn't an 8.5 or better is the Oline, and TheDobFather can make plays out of nothing when the protection breaks down. He's as poised a QB as there is in the game, I hope I get to see him in orange and white for 2 more seasons rather than one. I play a Rocky top all day on game day no matter the line, +40 or -45; Alabama week is the best week of the year every year -- having the opportunity to watch the kids beat Bama is great of course, but that's because..."The Best of it" -- fomo, is seeing the guys with the orange T on their helmet overcome by joy. Tennessee football has been my favorite thing since I was 4, I've gotten more joy from the guys who put the uniform on than 99% of those who actually play. The anticipation is always the same, the game experience is always similar -- that 10 minutes after the game is the only part that gets me up or down at all. As you know, these things go in cycles, I'll see Tennessee win the SEC, I'll see them stink, but the turnover in the sport is such that I do find joy, or modest anguish, for the kids after big games. The turnover is so quick in college -- what I really root for is the kids to graduate and know they made the best decision they could have. I think Butch is a great leader with a bad haircut. I'd rather go 0-12 with a roster full of guys who leave happy, healthy, and prepared for the world, than see them go 12-0 with 35 arrests.

I hope you and the gorgeous lady are still together. I enjoyed how you spoke of her. The preview looks great. I'm grateful to have had the privilege to meet you, I'll be boasting about it in the not too distant future when your talent becomes known to more and more people. When you make the project everyone is talking about, which I believe to be an inevitability, I'll get to boast that I had a blast with the guy who created _______________ and I'll feel very cool while doing so.

Bol in all of your endeavors, I hope you'll keep us updated on what's to come.

• 7 months later...