Joey, how about a $100 last longer in the tournament tonight

po69

The funny thing is, PO is the one who came up with that stupid Top 3 rule. Joey and Golden said no, so we didn't do it.

PO then ended up being the only one remaining. I made him believe the Top 3 rule was still valid. So, he then tried losing on purpose by going all-in pre-flop with stupid hands like 10-3 and Q-6.

If you were going to do something like that anyway, why come up with the Top 3 rule in the first place?

Well when I initially said top 3 I thought that it was only heads up against Joey. That would have only been for $100, not $300 so it made a difference in strategy. Actually I didn't think that any of us would finish top 3.

But I will say that this format made me at least try a lot more. Under normal circumstances I would have called about 3 or 4 all ins with 25-30 players left. Instead I folded. Now maybe I would have won all of them I don't know

top3 rule might be one of the dumbest rules added in a last longer sidebet

the idea is to scoop the fucking pot.

it was a reverse bubble idea guaranteeing someone would dump chips in 4th/5th

4th place $300 cash and $100 freeplay

3rd place $0 cash and $120 freeplay

hmm tough choice!  even if it was only 1 person heads up that's a value of $150 for 4th and $60 for 3rd

I thought that 3rd place paid $200 or more. So that is where I came up with the idea of cancelling  the last longer if BY CHANCE one of us finished in the top 3. Naturally with 4 players it wouldn't have worked out.

I have to give staygolden some credit, he sent payment last night and would have done so even before the tournament was over had I checked my PM's here. No word from Joey, but he probably left the site last night after the tournament. No big deal. I sent kinger a bitcoin invoice earlier today.

Does anyone else think that bitcoin will not go over $300? I know that it is at 287 now or so, but certainly there is an upper limit. I guess at the moment I sort of hope that it goes back down to $100. Another poster was trying to get me to buy a bunch last year when it was around $100 or so. I saw a story on 60 Minutes about bitcoins and blew my chance at that time

I thought that 3rd place paid $200 or more. So that is where I came up with the idea of cancelling  the last longer if BY CHANCE one of us finished in the top 3. Naturally with 4 players it wouldn't have worked out.

I have to give staygolden some credit, he sent payment last night and would have done so even before the tournament was over had I checked my PM's here. No word from Joey, but he probably left the site last night after the tournament. No big deal. I sent kinger a bitcoin invoice earlier today.

Does anyone else think that bitcoin will not go over $300? I know that it is at 287 now or so, but certainly there is an upper limit. I guess at the moment I sort of hope that it goes back down to $100. Another poster was trying to get me to buy a bunch last year when it was around $100 or so. I saw a story on 60 Minutes about bitcoins and blew my chance at that time

JFC I responded to your pm 15 minutes ago.

It was just as much my fault bigdaddy. I got knocked out of the tourney at about 1030 last night cst and then remembered about the SBR tournament that I signed up for at 10pm. Well I was glad that I remembered and I won that tournament and actually rolled over all 1800 points.

So I wasn't around to pm anyone last night