UPDATED! Ok, guys need your help. Contest to win some great FREE stuff (Americas Bookie)

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat
What is the official prize structure ?

Will we be able to bet 1h lines, or will this be game lines only?

Thanks!

full games only.

prize structure is in another thread.

its a NO ENTRY contest so I wouldn't get to worried as of yet what you can win.

Guest boatboatboat
great stuff Cuz' i got in to problem

how many total are in?

if a person messes up on those simple rules like too many plays, not enough plays are they automatically eliminated rest of way?

is the deadline for picks literally the last game monday night? or does everything for a week have to be in by a certain time?

39 signed up to play, I created 39 accounts.

yes if people mess up these rules and make to little or to many plays they are done.

yes you can submit your picks right up until game time.

you can submit your plays 1 at a time each 10 mins prior to kickoff if you choose to. your call.

also get an error every time submitting a wager

[h=1]Server Error in '/' Application.[/h]

[h=2]Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/h] Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Stack Trace:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] wager_ConfirmWager.OnInit() +168 wager_ConfirmWager.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +131 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

shouldn't we be in the other thread?

Anyhow

Today, 03:28 PM

This contest will start Sept 25th Week #4 NFL and run 10 Weeks.

Each week a spread sheet will be posted. Entries will be due by Midnight EST Sat evening.

you can only make one wager with a team each week. I cant be anymore clear.

From time to time I will update everyone in the thread where everyone stands as far as bankroll.

Based on the above rules, you stated the picks had to be in by Sat night. So if someone does not have

300 in their account after Thursday night's game, then they would be out.

Pls confirm this rule stands. Yisman was bounced early so......

No, If you have a balance of $288 and win your 1st game, say Thursday, you have enough to make 2 more picks for the week.

should say hitting even if you have $188 as long as you can make 3 $100 bets your still good to go.

Fair enough. I was actually thinking that he had only 88.