it was fun enjoy (boats video added)

BigDaddy

boatboatboat is the man!!!

I tried to buy samball9 a dinner for him and his wife in Vegas and he said no!! All he had to do was just save us a table since we would be there about 15 minutes later. Actually I was going to buy dinner for Cabo and his wife as well, but samball is too good for me I guess. Are you too high class for me boatboatboat??

I have to be honest, boatboatboat, you sound more like a Texan than samball does and he lives in Texas from what I hear

I love this place.  Reading the comment saying bigdaddy ate the hand cracked me up, and the best thing is I am pretty sure Bigdaddy also gets a big kick out of the humor.  He's a great sport.  Just dont take stuff so personal I guess.

These ocassional fights, burials, meltdowns and rivalries make forumville entertaining, and fun to enjoy so I hope Bigdaddy and BBB et al work it out, and the olive branch BBB has extended helps mend souls.  I also enjoy reading posters like mofome, patrick mcirish, Viejo Dinosaur, among various others but for whatever reasons they don't post as often.  We need every member of the body so we can all make mucho dinero grande this football season. 

Team Daddy

If push came to shove, I think Big Daddy sticks around TGF......he burned too many bridges when he left EOG....

Then again EOG is offering some nice contests for football.....he may go back.....

What are you going to do BD?????

-1200 stay

+800  go

Lol that was not subtle

Another poster with a no repect, a short memory, low level of maturity, lower level of intelligence and a grossly over rated sense of his own worth.

There was no need to engage this clown beyond the PM, which in itself should have just been sentence 2.

Another case for a brief but firm forum manifesto built simply around respect of site, staff, communty and personal information.

We are killing ourselves with this horse shit.

• 10 months later...