it was fun enjoy (boats video added)

BigDaddy

Guest boatboatboat

when I say I'm leaving... I actually leave.

We have all always admired you for that Cop/Sperm/ACL (what ever name you use this week)

You say you are gone.............

Poof you are gone.

A true man of your word

I dont like what Dad said to Yanks or Joe but still trying to figure out how Daddy can be on probation and obviously now playing in the contests here and at books for decent amounts but you all let Bushay who talks shit about the place be here solely to push that shit box and not playing in contests,posting up,or posting at the forum.

Why not send him a warning for advertising without paying the site?

I am going to be totally unbiased here bigdaddy!

Please don't post anything about EOG or SBR at this site. I even made a thread about it yesterday. Not really because of you, it was because of all of the other guys who were so jealous of SBR and always posting about it.

You love SBR bigdaddy. But you KNOW DAMN WELL that you would be banned for any mention of EOG at SBR. Just play by the rules here and don't mention EOG. Then they will let you come out of the corner.

Until you start your own forum, you need to play by their rules

well PO this site was said to be different when it started

freedom of speech 

do you think im retarded?

i love SBR?

i hardly post there anymore 

i play BTP

and poker on occasion

have not even played much poker lately on the site.

Guest boatboatboat

Why not send him a warning for advertising without paying the site?

Do keep in mind that to a large degree I am the appointed messenger here. (read the PRIVATE message Dad posted)

My assumption is that like in real like those who are nearest to you have the ability to sting you the most with their words.

Bushy has taken or gotten nothing out of TGF (which is fine) for the most part his post aren't on the radar.

But Daddy for better or worse has taken (and given) a great deal to/from TGF.

When someone who has used TGF to be so +EV for them rips you the way he has. People notice.

TGF (myself included) are very perplexed at what his motivation has been. TGF has been damn good to him. (and him to TGF as well) But he has made it quite obvious, via e-mail, text, post and PM's he no longer wants to participate, His choice.