it was fun enjoy (boats video added)

BigDaddy

sam you are annoying.

Daddy, sorry you feel that way.

But the truth is, you got pissed off that TGF (through Boat) put a leash on you.

And you made this thread. (Understandable)

But, you have two choices.   1.   Accept it, or 2.   Don't accept it and move on.

Now, just admit it.   You are going to accept it.    

That is all I am saying.    Nothing more.

Guest boatboatboat

15 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

mikey afraid to speak up

lol

I assure you that YOU have no one who is AFRAID of anything sir.

Some have the restraint  and self control to ignore and allow you you to continue on, while time causes  things to simmer down

that isn't my make up, but for the most part I would be well served if it were.

15 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

I clicked the thread after the first post. Put the phone in my pocket and drove home.

Ain't afraid of shit. I have nothing to say or add to thread.

mikey afraid to speak up

lol

Guest boatboatboat

because I said I was likely closer with you than any one else, and that coming from me you might be able to appreciate the tone and intent, and at the very least would respect , the PRIVATE message the way I had always respected you.

As stated, I went to bat.

One thing it keeps confirming is that Boat can throw these free plays and contests right back in guys faces. 

If you dont like what Daddy is posting tell him he isnt welcome but to use the fact he won money and that he should be held to a different standard because of it is terrible

Boat is an egomaniacal imbecile. That much we know.

because I said I was likely closer with you than any one else, and that coming from me you might be able to appreciate the tone and intent, and at the very least would respect , the PRIVATE message the way I had always respected you.

As stated, I went to bat.

so you really think i would take that PM and do what

sit when you say sit?

be a good boy?

im lost at how you think im gonna take that PM

fuck next time call me

no pm's involved

reasons like this are why there are so many of us; semi-retired legendary posters are now semi-retired.

what a shit show.

boat doesn't understand that bigdaddy is giving back just as much as the site is giving him by being active with books for these contests. what a dense dotto dotto.

bigdaddy doesn't understand that he's a grown man acting like a whiny bitch every single day of his life. fat, poor and acting like deemer is no way to go through life son.

jfc what a shit show. a week of bigdaddy and deemer posting like morons and then getting offended when they are called on it. followed by boat reminding us once again of all the good he has done for big daddy - pretending as if bigdaddy doesn't return the favor by gambling at sponsor books. 

back into my semi-retirement