it was fun enjoy (boats video added)

BigDaddy

I've been posting with Dad for many years and have always enjoyed his contributions. My respect for him has increased ten fold today.

Pethaps if you had done poorly in these contests this thread wouldn't exist Dad...

Contests have never excited me and I've only entered a few over the years. Knowing that I would be expected to modify my behavior if I won some only lessens my intrest.

You shouldn't be playing into these comic books anyway Dad.

I've been posting with Dad for many years and have always enjoyed his contributions. My respect for him has increased ten fold today.

Pethaps if you had done poorly in these contests this thread wouldn't exist Dad...

Contests have never excited me and I've only entered a few over the years. Knowing that I would be expected to modify my behavior if I won some only lessens my intrest.

You shouldn't be playing into these comic books anyway Dad.

should have thought of that before you took that gift card. Now you gotta powder yanks nuts from here on out. Nothing in life is free pal.

should have thought of that before you took that gift card. Now you gotta powder yanks nuts from here on out. Nothing in life is free pal.

Ha. Jimmy can tell me to fuck off. I had it and didn't need it at the time. No biggie.

Nothing big daddy said to me hurt my feelings or pissed me off yesterday. I've been called worse by people I actually know.

I'll go get it back from the Commander of the local American Legion post and send it to Mike.

Why should a Veteran's group benefit from Mike's generosity?

Thanks for your sage advice Asshole.

What milwaukeemike said X2.

Big D, continue doing your gig independently. Don't let them step on your toes here or anywhere. The drama just isn't worth it in the long run. Although I will say SBG went from a 'B' to an 'F' in the few years I dealt with them and monitored their success. 

Posting at 4 shops is time consuming but well worth the fun. I'm just across the street, around the corner and a mile down where anything goes. 

I dont like what Dad said to Yanks or Joe but still trying to figure out how Daddy can be on probation and obviously now playing in the contests here and at books for decent amounts but you all let Bushay who talks shit about the place be here solely to push that shit box and not playing in contests,posting up,or posting at the forum.

Why not send him a warning for advertising without paying the site?

I started that thread, not Bushay.  It is sports related too as you can get live feeds.