George, my good friend WVU asserts you own this forum......

Patrick McIrish

Or at least it's his opinion.   Can we get a denial or an affirmative?  If not, how come?

Oddest thing I've ever seen.   

And BTW what happened to the real owners of EZStreet?  I know you just happened to be working there, you weren't involved in the theft. 

Boat mentioned their business is cooked, zero deposits, are they  starving?    Or did they go on to a new project?

Maybe a project they are trying to keep  under wraps?

Thanks buddy.

Let me quit beating around the bush here....... after much thought I've come to this conclusion:

EZStreet = HRWager.  And HRWager owns TGF.  

In short?  This is an EZStreet bought, ran, and controlled  site.    

Mature comments only.   

I won't respond to the name calling and insults brought by shills trying to deflect off the topic......

That would pretty much show me I'm on the right track.   

I do look forward to any positive contributions, aye or nay to the above statement.  

I decided to start here before I go to the other sites with my opinion.

If interested, I can provide the circumstantial evidence that leads me to this conclusion.

PS - MikeYanks, you were going to give me your opinion on the EZStreet theft?    Link me to it if I missed it,  thanks buddy.

Please provide the evidence that ez owns hrwager. Just because he worked there for a brief time after the Cory thing doesn't mean anything.

Him and griffin quit. Started 1vice. Then went their separate ways. Griff kept vice and George started hrwager.

In mobile. I forget the thread it was in. But I can't search on my phone. If you go through your old posts it's in that thread. If you can't find it I'll get it when I get to a computer.

Patty it is great to see your tenacity on the buyer beware message as I think it is by far the most important yet understated message in the forum community.

The issue in question of TGF ownership, supportive to the above will not be resolved by circumstantial evidence, denial, speculation or rebutted opinion.

I wish you well in establishing hard fact and truth, not countless pages of sullied reputation and shit slinging.

Back and forth of that nature tends to ring the truth hollow upon arrival, in any issue.

Pure truth is best laid pure.

BillySink, how do you advise we get to the truth?

We've all tried sticking our heads in the sand, that hasn't given us any answers.

I've dealt with people that open these books, steal tons of post-up money, and then reappear with a brand new book weeks/days later.

They do it over and over again.

I was just looking at the list of books I played at back in 2003 or so.....

It's incredible how many are gone.   Incredible how many stiffed a shitload of players on the way out.

And where do you think they went?   They all just made a small score and retired?    

Fuck no, they're out here doing the same shit over and over again.  

We made great strides, before these watchdog sites it was a virtual money grab for these scammers.  It was Christmas every day.

The scammers themselves told me that!!

When the sites got up and going it made their lives more difficult.  Didn't end it by any stretch of the imagination, but it slowed it down.  Made it harder for them.

Now, it's getting like it was.   Now they buy forums outright.   They hand out jobs to  people like Boat who support their thefts in hopes it gives these people credibility.   EZStreet didn't steal anything, the forum owner at TGF even backs us up!!??

People like Boat who says he owns this forum yet  proudly told us "he works for the books"?   Are you kidding me?  He works for the scammers is what that means.

PS - I know most of you don't give a fuck, that's fine.  You don't have to.  But I do.  Don't read it if  it's not of interest to you.....

I'm just warming up.  

For every forum mod they buy I'm going to send a ton of attention their way. We're going to light these thieves up and the people that help them.  

So no Sink, there is no clean and pretty way to get answers.   They are tight lipped and the people that make money with them (and take CR  vacations) aren't going to tell you a f'ing thing.  

But if you have a better way I'm all ears.   

BTW what happened to the real owner of EZStreet if isn't George?   Surely you would know George?   Right?   Or how about you Boat?

Anything that could help us keep tabs on the old owner?   Let me guess, neither knows a thing.....

:jerk    :jerk

Then If I'm mistaken I'll let George tell you again.

Yes, have George tell me again, that will hold a lot of weight.  Sigh.

I don't need to guess, I remember the going on at the time.  George was there but only in "marketing", that was the story given.

I guess the new one passed to his new subordinates is he wasn't even there, LOL.   

I mean going by your verstion, why in hell would he seek to work there AFTER the biggest theft in forum history?

What do you think Mike?   Any ideas that you can talk about and won't get you in trouble?

BTW, just sum it up for me since you can't find it.....

You support George/Boat and the EZStreet theft or you do not?

Thanks.

Yes, have George tell me again, that will hold a lot of weight.

BTW, just sum it up for me since you can't find it.....

You support George/Boat and the EZStreet theft or you do not?

Thanks.

It doesn't matter what I say. I can tell you I do. And I can tell you I don't. Either way you won't be happy.

Like I said I'm on mobile and you can't search. Since it's so important go to your recent posts. I'm sure it's in on the last 3 boat threads.

Mikey just got back from CR

good times

hookers/gambling

What does that have to do with anything?

I met George, a guy I have been friends with going back 3 years I think.

Became close when I owned sbg.

I'm going to believe what my friend tells me over some stranger on the Internet.

Have a great day guys!

Mikey just got back from CR

good times

hookers/gambling

He definitely looks up to George...... has his back religiously on every thing that has come down the pipe.  I've seen that myself.

Claimed he talks to him daily on another occasion.

Of course George isn't his boss or own the forum, he just happens to hold the HRWager owner in high regard!!

Just a coincidence boys, that's all it is.

Also just a coincidence the owner of this forum sought out Boat to be an owner here!!!  That makes perfect sense!

Everyone knows if you own a credible book you would want a moderator that sides with EZStreet and the theft of $50,000 dollars on board!

I bet Pinnacle owns this bitch and couldn't wait to lock Boat up as an owner!!!!!

No way it would be EZStreet, that's the same people he supported on the theft?   That's the same people that sent him on the CR vacation??  That's the same people that to this day Boat swears is completely innocent and had every right to steal the post-up money!

No chance they would still be wanting to work with one of their biggest supporters??

No way, George wasn't even at EZStreet at the time, Yanks just told us that.   Why would EZStreet/George want Boat and Yanks working here?

Sigh.

It doesn't matter what I say. I can tell you I do. And I can tell you I don't. Either way you won't be happy.

Dude, that's a cop-out.

It's real simple, you either agree with the decision or you do not?   Why you making it so hard?

Not like your boss worked for EZStreet at the time and  is your boss here now?

Amazing how petrified both Boat and Yanks are about saying a bad word about EZStreet?

The book is barely open and I'm told no one here used to even work for them?

Yet these guys tip toe around an issue several years old like the wrong answer could get them fired or something.

Weird.  

He definitely looks up to George...... has his back religiously on every thing that has come down the pipe. I've seen that myself.

Claimed he talks to him daily on another occasion.

Of course George isn't his boss or own the forum, he just happens to hold the HRWager owner in high regard!!

Just a coincidence boys, that's all it is.

Also just a coincidence the owner of this forum sought out Boat to be an owner here!!! That makes perfect sense!

Everyone knows if you own a credible book you would want a moderator that sides with EZStreet and the theft of $50,000 dollars on board!

I bet Pinnacle owns this bitch and couldn't wait to lock Boat up as an owner!!!!!

No way it would be EZStreet, that's the same people he supported on the theft? That's the same people that sent him on the CR vacation??

No chance they would still be wanting to work with one of their biggest supporters??

No way, George wasn't even at EZStreet at the time, Yanks just told us......

Sigh.

Talked to him everyday way before Tgf was even a thought. I signed up at 1vice when they first came around Eog. George was the co owner. He was the guy I dealt with there on deposits withdrawals etc.

Then he opened hrwager and I have him a shot. Then I had a forum myself. Guys wanted contests so I asked George. Then we started bullshitting daily. Not hard to understand. And that was 8 months before Tgf.

I also knew Kinger and boat before that. When my partner and I decided we didn't want to run it anymore we were gonna shut down. Then Kinger emailed me and we talked for about a month. And decided to do it.

Please show me the evidence you have that EZ owns hrwager. I've always answered the questions you asked me so now it's your turn.