George, my good friend WVU asserts you own this forum......

Patrick McIrish

No one here wants to come out as an owner, Stallion. I sure didn't... but it's whatever, at this point.

People seem to get stuck on that issue... so we should just state the truth on it and move on from it. The problem is, even when you tell the truth... people don't believe it.

Well when the truth keeps evolving hard to know when the truth actually is stated.

As far as if you came out from the beginning stating you were think you would have had a lot of support... Problem lies with if people would have come here if it was stated Boat was 50-50 at the start.

For me I didn't want anyone to know I own a percentage because people try to take advantage of it.

When I had sbg I would get pms asking me to see if I can get someone a free play at xxx book. If I said I wouldn't they would threaten with the whole " I'll leave and go to Eog etc"

That's why i approached George about running a few contests. And running some ourselves with darker. And asked bluemoon if he could do a few.

You would be surprised with some of the shit people try to do in private to get money and or free plays. So many guys want to be paid to post. And when asked I was able to say it's not my call.