Jays today

FrogFries

Price 3 hits the mighty Yankees.

Too bad the fuckin Boston shitsox couldn't have won another game in NY in their last series, the Jays would be even closer.

Not worried yet. Jays pitching can't keep this up. First series loss for the yanks since mid June. Were bound to lose one.

Yankees pitching is gonna start to run out of gas....

Why? Tanaka is fine despite what people say. He's used to throwing a lot. No reason to think he runs out of gas.Pineda be back in September. Severino just called up and looks great and shows no signs of slowing down. He didn't throw that much in the minors and he was monitored closely. Ronaldo pitching excellent and is an innings eater anyways. He's used to throwing a lot.

Why are they gonna run out of gas?

Not worried yet. Jays pitching can't keep this up. First series loss for the yanks since mid June. Were bound to lose one.

Keep telling yourself that pal. Momentum with Toronto now.

Having said that I really don't expect the Jays to make another WS appearance this year, would love for it to happen though.

I do expect the Jays to win the AL east. Yanks have been over achieving so far this year.

CC.... Nova they both stink .. Tanaka is good.. Pineda don't trust him....Just think the Jays catch and pass them... Plus I don't think the Yankees will win the World Series...just like My Sox another wasted year...World Series or bust....

Cc is done.nova is fine. I do t trust him yet. But he's a decent pitcher and would be 2-3 on the Jays.

Basically they are going to run out of gas because of CC? Doesn't make sense to me. Nova won't run out of gas and will get stronger. Pineda with a month off will help. Eovaldi will cruise along. Tanaka had time off. He will be fine.

As long as the Jays and Or Yanks get into the playoffs they can slug their way to a title.

Every winning team averaged 5.4 runs per game last year in the playoffs. People say pitching wins in the playoffs. Usually the better offensive teams win. And get some decent pitching thrown in along the way.

Keep telling yourself that pal. Momentum with Toronto now.

Having said that I really don't expect the Jays to make another WS appearance this year, would love for it to happen though.

I do expect the Jays to win the AL east. Yanks have been over achieving so far this year.

Like I said in the above post both teams can hit their way through the playoffs.

Need Tanaka to come through tomorrow and not be so timid and steal the final game.

Pitching has one the WS recently ... Giants, Red Sox. Ring a bell ?

But they also hit the shit out of the ball in the playoffs.

26 runs in their 4 World Series wins.

20 runs in their NLCS wins

Only 8 in their NLDS wins

8 in their one game playoff win

That's 5.33 runs per game.

Nationals had the best pitching but didn't score enough. Losing games 3-2 2-1

Giants had Bummy. They didn't have a great pitching staff. Timely hitting and a good pen.

Ring a bell?

Some of those games were blow outs... Plus Big Papi saved the Sox... You still need an Ace or somebody that gets hot and like I said the Yankees have nobody.... You make it seem like the WS games were 7-6 or 5-4 ... Hitting does not win the world series pitching does...PAL... Who cares Yankees still suck just like my Red Sox this year...

Some of those games were blow outs... Plus Big Papi saved the Sox... You still need an Ace or somebody that gets hot and like I said the Yankees have nobody.... You make it seem like the WS games were 7-6 or 5-4 ... Hitting does not win the world series pitching does...PAL... Who cares Yankees still suck just like my Red Sox this year...

Oh disgruntled Red Sox fan. 13 games over .500 in August doesn't suck

And if argue the better pitching lost in the World Series