Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Terms and Conditions

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Guest_Admin_*

Guest_Admin_*
  • Guests
#1 TGF posters who redeem pts may not be sharing the same home or IP as another TGF poster.  Any TGF poster who receives a life time ban will forfeit all TGF pts. No one utilizing a proxy server will be permitted to redeem pts.

#2 Pts have no monetary value, nor can they be bought, sold, loaned or in any other fashion used to transfer value to someone else

#3 TGF with 14 days advance notice posted at TGF can discontinue the pts system. Changes in the points system can occur at any time. TGF is not responsible for items ordered and not delivered due to no fault of their own

#4 To purchase any item from the store you must have made  Min $250 of deposits within the prior 3 mths at a participating TGF store, book. Books are listed at the TGF store main page. This excludes $10 food cards, and $20 charity donations. A TGF poster may redeem pts for  ONE those every 12 mths with no deposit at a TGF book required and the rest of the points will be erased after the purchase is complete.

#5 Each TGF store book has the right to make additions to the Terms and Conditions as it pertains to the purchase of exclusive items in their particular store.

#6 Any TGF poster found by TGF staff to be posting simply in an effort to obtain pts and not add conversation and content at TGF is subject to having their pts account suspended and removed.

#7 Tgf has the right to exclude any poster from tgf points program at any point without prior notification

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40566 posts
0.25 points will be awarded for every post or thread that you make

No points will be added if you reply to a thread that you created

5 points per day Max - The first few days our posters might get more than that but we will deduct them until we manage to get all the kinks worked out with the tech dept

I got a BJ at Peets coffee restroom before. it was incredible as he swallowed my load and I went on my way with my coffee. Met him as I walked in and we chatted as it was busy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users