Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How do I earn points?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Guest_Admin_*

Guest_Admin_*
  • Guests

0.25 points will be awarded for every post or thread that you make

No points will be added if you reply to a thread that you created

5 points per day Max - The first few days our posters might get more than that but we will deduct them until we manage to get all the kinks worked out with the tech dept

vegaseagles

vegaseagles

• Members
  • 1508 posts
I don't quite understand the points system and the link wasn't too clear on what they only how to obtain them....did I miss it somewhere

vegaseagles

vegaseagles

• Members
  • 1508 posts
Ok sorry I understand the point system but where does it show how many you have or don't have

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 38702 posts

Ok sorry I understand the point system but where does it show how many you have or don't have

Have to be on A computer and not mobile device.

redstripe

redstripe

• Members
  • 2318 posts

hi mike ,

i dont see any points either. im on my laptop?

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 38702 posts

hi mike ,

Hold on. Let me figure it out

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 38702 posts

hi mike ,

It should say it in the bottom right corner of all your posts.

redstripe

redstripe

• Members
  • 2318 posts

nothing there ?  i see 0 warning points but thats it 

redstripe

redstripe

• Members
  • 2318 posts

oh nevermind i see it thanks..

vegaseagles

vegaseagles

• Members
  • 1508 posts

i see it now  thanks i prob wouild have never  noticed

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

To the left of the Like This button.

Betmonkey

Betmonkey

• Members
  • 600 posts

Thanks for the explanations...very helpful

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

0.25 points will be awarded for every post or thread that you make

No points will be added if you reply to a thread that you created

This sounds ridiculous. If I want to place all my baseball bets for 1 team, 162 games in one thread, if I create the thread for .25 points, I get no points for the next 161 posts I make in the thread. So you are suggesting we just keep making new threads for the remaining 161 baseball games? Am I understanding this right?

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 38702 posts

This sounds ridiculous. If I want to place all my baseball bets for 1 team, 162 games in one thread, if I create the thread for .25 points, I get no points for the next 161 posts I make in the thread. So you are suggesting we just keep making new threads for the remaining 161 baseball games? Am I understanding this right?

We are still working out the kinks. But this is just meant to be fun and a little something for our loyal members. But we are planning to add points per reply in the picks forum in the next week or so. And anyone caught abusing that will have points taken away. (Not talking about you specifically eberetta)

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

I know there are kinks in every new system coming out and things get fined tuned along the way. Interesting about this new system. I saw yismans great sport picks thread, and I thought it would be so uncool if he was not rewarded for his persistence and over 1000 posts to his thread started nov 2014. Keep up the good work, TGF.

I even like to add a reply to my threads that show whether my picks won or not and the final score of the game, and the running total of my seasons bets, i.e. whether I am ahead or behind units in my picks.

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

would not let me edit the above previous post of mine, is there now a time limit to edit replies?

even replies to why I lost my bet, such as 'other team scored three runs in the first inning, my team could not overcome that lead' or ' typical, my .750 team lose to a .250 team, that is why I choose not to bet NBA', should be allowed to earn points in the new system.

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 38702 posts

would not let me edit the above previous post of mine, is there now a time limit to edit replies?

even replies to why I lost my bet, such as 'other team scored three runs in the first inning, my team could not overcome that lead' or ' typical, my .750 team lose to a .250 team, that is why I choose not to bet NBA', should be allowed to earn points in the new system.

There shouldn't be a time limit. I'll look into it

jimmythegreek

jimmythegreek

• Members
  • 1824 posts

That's quite disappointing not to mention fairly short notice regarding the points system.

You gotta love a forum where you're promised something for winning a contest not once, but twice, only to find out multiple parties bullshit you in the end. 

Pigpen

Pigpen

• Members
  • 164 posts

nice addition

easy does it

easy does it

Stiff

• Members
  • 2251 posts

anyway to earn more points, besides the posts?

I’m a stiff. Don’t do any business with me

blanda

blanda

• Members
  • 518 posts
There are good contests here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users