SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

Current standings:

No, that is not a typo.  $5,000 is already in the pot.  That's DOUBLE the money added in last year's TGF post-up contest.

Rick from www.SportsOptions.comwww.CRlines.com PPH and TheGamblingForum have added a combined $5k in the pot.

Please make sure to go to CRlines for all of your PPH needs.  And also visit the SportsOptions website to sign-up for a free, no-hassle trial of their terrific software... just in time for the football season!

http://thegamblingforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sportsoptions.gif

Rules:

• NFL & NCAAF
  • Full game spreads and totals only
  • Start- Week 1 NFL
  • End- Week 17 NFL 
  • Live Lines [No stale nonsense]
  • 7 plays a week total
  • You'll get $700 a week in your account
  • $100 each on 7 plays
  • Most profit wins
  • One entry per poster

Entry Fee: $250

Once you sign-up in this thread, I will send you a PM with a number of payment options. When the entry fee is paid, I'll confirm it in the thread. 

Based on 30 entries or less: 1st place wins 60%, 2nd place wins 30%, and 3rd place wins 10%

If we get 30+ posters, we'll add a 4th place spot.

:cheers

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

Word should spread fast around forumville for this dandy......helluva contest format AND 5k added !!!!

I would assume so.

Hopefully those that assist the forum community by alerting other forums of GOOD contest being held at other sites will spread the word on this one to help the gambling community at large

I would assume so.

Hopefully those that assist the forum community by alerting other forums of GOOD contest being held at other sites will spread the word on this one to help the gambling community at large

People that do that though won't do it for this one because they HATE when the same thread is posted at multiple forums