Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Store prices are no Wal Mart

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

redstripe

redstripe

• Members
  • 2318 posts

Damm these prices are through the roof, The only good deals are the 50.00 specials  :laugh

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts
Deeemer 70% winners for 50.
Grinding $20 at a time for the past 20 years

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 68951 posts

We blame inflation.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 21833 posts

This is a deal:

"

Have you ever wondered if life would be different if you just changed one little thing about yourself when you were younger?

Well, now you're in luck. For a low price of 100 TGF points, contest moderator, BoatBoatBoat, will fly into your hometown and take you to an old-school barber shop. After Boat gets his flat-top flattened out, you'll then have your own turn in the barber chair .

After you get your first flat-top haircut, Boat will take you out for a night on the town with two of your friends. You will have your choice of ladies. So what if they are 60-70 years old? You're a forum poster... you don't get laid anyway."

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

Looks like the $25 Burger King card for 900 points will float my boatboatboat. That or a charitable donation.

And that would finish me for the year. Nothing else looks doable for me as I cannot see wanting to put

$250 in a book in a three month period. Have to be a big spender to do that, i.e. lose three $100 bets.

vegaseagles

vegaseagles

• Members
  • 1508 posts

if the prices are good  for wahington and i dont mean george than they are good  for t g f

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users