Fantasy football players, a WR Sleeper to consider on draft night

Mofome

Crab could have a strong year, 800 yards and 8 TDs.

I'm in interested in seein Tyrod tonight. His ability to extend plays could make Wakins even more dangerous

agree that Crabtree is another deep sleeper, most have written him off after last year as he was banged up...your 800 yards and 8 tds are not out of the realm of possibility.

was referring to Agholor...no way I'd take him where he is going in most mocks...I'd much rather take Mathews a few rounds earlier.

Ah, well first round rookies are doing some big things.

Allen Robinson will be great this year, imo. Pro bowl talent, explosive player, great in traffic, he's a guy who I think everyone should look at.

Funchess is getting love Cee! Im talking primarily about guys who aren't getting drafted at all that you can grab with your last pick. I love funch, he was going to be great on the other side of kb

A michigan guy i know had him as #1 WR  in the entire draft I hope so!

• 2 weeks later...

Saints WR Brandon Coleman caught four balls for 82 yards in New Orleans' preseason finale against the Packers.

It was refreshing to see Coleman make some plays after he went the Saints' first three exhibition games with just one catch. With Luke McCown starting Thursday night's game, Coleman got loose for a 45-yard reception on New Orleans' opening drive, setting up Willie Snead's seven-yard score. Coleman is expected to open the year as one of Drew Brees' top-three wide receivers.

Sep 3 - 10:00 PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...