Honestly, I don't think there's a sadder person on these forums than...

KingRevolver

KR...

...I think you should think this over.

Let these guys in but on a short leash. Then you can honestly say you gave them one more chance.

...show them you're bigger than this petty BS...

...and then when they fvck up, as they (almost) always do, you lock them out in clear conscience.

"with great power comes great responsibility" - Stan Lee as Uncle Ben in Spiderman

KR...

...I think you should think this over.

Let these guys in but on a short leash. Then you can honestly say you gave them one more chance.

...and then when they fvck up, as they (almost) always do, you lock them out in clear conscience.

"with great power comes great responsibility" - Stan Lee as Uncle Ben in Spiderman

I see your point but one of the main reasons I am here is because they are not. I have no illusions, I am a nobody with zero clout but I am putting it in the wind if those guys are welcome here. They are who they are.

KR...

I think Kinger is demonstrating that he thinks the forum and forum members are BIGGER and worth more consideration to keep them free of these POS's BS

can't keep loose cannons like those around

Not familiar with his work, but I think it's pretty hard to debate that Sleepy and Barryrunsome are the most pathetic individuals on these forums. One of them is like 50 and the other one is 19. Think of how ridiculous you have to be to start a thread saying your disappointed with the forum after something like 12 hours on line. You really have to have an unfortunate life if this would be something that actually causes the feeling of disappointment . And then the other guy who definitely thinks and expresses himself solely through the use of smiley faces, laughing faces, and suicide smiley faces...at least Barry could change and grow up at some point but sleepy I think this is it for him.

Guest boatboatboat

Dutch kr did think it over. Cubs has done the same thing ay every site he has been at for the first time kinger niw has FULL control to do what is in the best LONG term best for a forum. if it cost the site some page views so be it. bigger isnt always better and fron time to time the herd NEEDS to be culled. kinger is the best and all of TGF is united on this.

Dutch kr did think it over. Cubs has done the same thing ay every site he has been at for the first time kinger niw has FULL control to do what is in the best LONG term best for a forum. if it cost the site some page views so be it. bigger isnt always better and fron time to time the herd NEEDS to be culled. kinger is the best and all of TGF is united on this.

OK, I guess I'm not surprised. I know KR to be a very fair guy, and to be frank I've not been around the last few years to judge it myself.

Posters typically can't change. But, I'm a freest of the free speechers out there, and I always want to give folks a second chance. Anyway, I just got a e-mail on some of the stuff going on and I can now see the point.

Not familiar with his work, but I think it's pretty hard to debate that Sleepy and Barryrunsome are the most pathetic individuals on these forums. One of them is like 50 and the other one is 19. Think of how ridiculous you have to be to start a thread saying your disappointed with the forum after something like 12 hours on line. You really have to have an unfortunate life if this would be something that actually causes the feeling of disappointment . And then the other guy who definitely thinks and expresses himself solely through the use of smiley faces, laughing faces, and suicide smiley faces...at least Barry could change and grow up at some point but sleepy I think this is it for him.
What the fuk you bring to the table jackass? At least I'm posting winners.

The four obvious instant bans all have mental health issues. Cubs is the worst. Stiffing and being an attention whore and serially reappearing with the same retard troll personality with a new name (and pretending you're a different person) is bad enough. Trying to go after someone's livelihood because they're a better CBB bettor than you is deranged. They add nothing of value. Fuck all four of them. They suck and had value to EOG because they were literally square magnets. They should not be allowed here.

The four obvious instant bans all have mental health issues. Cubs is the worst. Stiffing and being an attention whore and serially reappearing with the same retard troll personality with a new name (and pretending you're a different person) is bad enough. Trying to go after someone's livelihood because they're a better CBB bettor than you is deranged. They add nothing of value. Fuck all four of them. They suck and had value to EOG because they were literally square magnets. They should not be allowed here.
All 4 are also stiffs/scammers. Those types have no place at a gambling forum.

Hopefully Broke posts his fades at some other forum so we can at least get his plays somehow.