Honestly, I don't think there's a sadder person on these forums than...

KingRevolver

Not familiar with his work, but I think it's pretty hard to debate that Sleepy and Barryrunsome are the most pathetic individuals on these forums. One of them is like 50 and the other one is 19. Think of how ridiculous you have to be to start a thread saying your disappointed with the forum after something like 12 hours on line. You really have to have an unfortunate life if this would be something that actually causes the feeling of disappointment . And then the other guy who definitely thinks and expresses himself solely through the use of smiley faces, laughing faces, and suicide smiley faces...at least Barry could change and grow up at some point but sleepy I think this is it for him.
I don't bring anything .. they can have a great sports betting forum without me..

• 2 weeks later...
He's back at EOG under another ghost name (JavyBaez09). The guy has serious' date=' serious, serious issues. He can't stay away from stalking people on the internet. I will not post over there as long as that lunatic is allowed to post and nor should anyone else. Never seen someone as disturbed as he is on these forums.[/quote']

I doubt they'll ban the guy. EOG is like Iraq right now ... wide open.

Yeah, no worries. Was over there for the fantasy thread, but most have jumped ship anyway; and the league punching bag, tripp, isn't allowed so it's less fun. Just need to get TTP to swap boards.

When is the forum update expected? This version of VBulletin blows; I couldn't even find this thread by just clicking on your name and searching started threads. That's somehow not an option, unless I'm an idiot which is entirely possible.

For some reason, when there's a new post it doesn't show up for me until I refresh the page a couple times? For example, it says there's a new post in a thread and I click on it but the last post was the one I had already read and the new post hasn't shown up yet. Is this a problem for only me, or are others experiencing this same issue? If this has been addressed in another thread and I missed it, ignore it; no need to repeat yourself.

Yep. We know about all these bugs, Timely. That's why we're changing to the last, and more reliable, version of vBulletin.

By October 1st, we'll have a brand-new website with a brand new host.

OK, my bad. I figured you guys probably addressed it; didn't mean to make you repeat yourself for probably the 1000th time.

Sounds good.

For some reason, when there's a new post it doesn't show up for me until I refresh the page a couple times? For example, it says there's a new post in a thread and I click on it but the last post was the one I had already read and the new post hasn't shown up yet. Is this a problem for only me, or are others experiencing this same issue? If this has been addressed in another thread and I missed it, ignore it; no need to repeat yourself.
i've noticed it a few times. example main page shows last post by xxxxx at 1229pm i click thread i dont see the new post i see one before at like 1220pm i did it a few times same thing. finally i see post after awhile.