NEW DEPOSITING METHOD FOR BETMANIA'S PLAYERS

Rachel

We now offer Amazon Gift as a deposit Method

You can now purchase Amazon Gift-card(s) to deposit into your account.

These gifts cards can be purchased directly from stores/shops found conveniently at many common locations. (Walgreens, Walmart, Gas station, etc : List is attached at the bottom)

This can be purchase directly with cash or Credit Cards.

Once you purchase you just need to provide us with a Redemption code. Funds will be transfer with seconds.

The claim code is 14 or 15 characters long and will usually contain both letters and numbers.If you have a plastic gift card, you may need to gently scratch off the protective coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.

Convenient store/shop that might offer this Gift Cards:
You need to purchase specifically the “Amazon Gift Card” and fund it for the amount you wish.
Currently we will allow Minimum of $25 up to $1000 Max.
Please remember once you purchase the card, you need to call back and provide us with the Claim Code.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can reload a gift card

Somebody tell me I am wrong

You can reload for amazon purchase purposes but we will only process 1 card per transaction. If you buy the plastic and load it with $500 just to give you an example, once you provide us the code we'll use it once and will not be able to use that card again.

Guest boatboatboat

Racheal so for purposes of using it to fund accounts we need to transfer the WHOLE balance to you the first time we use it?

In other words could a player load 1k on card and deposit 250 with you 4 times with that same card?

Currently only 5dimes has this option

i've seen it at other books... betowi gives an extra 10% back on withdrawals with no fees using that method.

weird that you can deposit 500, withdraw

500 amazon and get 50 in account... problem with books that allow it as a withdrawal is that you have to wait for someone to deposit with that method, they take from peter to pay paul from what i understand

i've seen it at other books... betowi gives an extra 10% back on withdrawals with no fees using that method.

weird that you can deposit 500, withdraw

500 amazon and get 50 in account... problem with books that allow it as a withdrawal is that you have to wait for someone to deposit with that method, they take from peter to pay paul from what i understand

betowi slow pays. I meant books that actuallyvpay within time frame

Racheal so for purposes of using it to fund accounts we need to transfer the WHOLE balance to you the first time we use it?

In other words could a player load 1k on card and deposit 250 with you 4 times with that same card?

not possible

when you enter the code,  the entire balance is applied to the redeemers account