Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hillary Will Kick Republican Ass

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
How was my performance today?

I hope you liked it. I was soooo butt hurt I almost did a line.

LOL

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
Watch what happens next . . . oh it may take some time, but it will happen . . .

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
Btw, I talked on the phone! Yep, I'm good!

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
Whats up PUNK ASS BITCH SQUIRRELLY? I just got a call from N Carolina. So I'm calling you out. I'm sure your minions of followers wonder why your pussy mouth can't put me away.

Now do something about it or get out of the way.

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
How many followers us it going to take?

This one's for your budget: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
I'll be in Sac next week. Let's just you and me meet up? No guns or knifes, just fists. Come onn faggot.

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
Alright boys, before you celebrate my fumbling attempt; my wild goose chase in the Inland Empire, don't get too excited. I'm gonna expose a little game here. First of all, I know where Tony is at. And I know his brother Junior never moved away from Elm Street in Moreno Valley. You see, my effort was designed to be weak. I wanted to see your game. And it's very low-budget. I knew I was being tracked. When I got to Junior's house, there "just happened" to be a couple accross the street who gave me "valuable" information that Junior moved about 4 months ago. And amazingly he recently "just happened to bump into Junior" near Perris Blvd and Cottonwood. He said Junior told him he lived in that neighborhood. Well, the couple seemed sincere, but the conviences were too odd. Being a gambler all my life, I know how to asses odds and probabilities. Now I had visited Junior's house approximately 6 months ago. And on Sunday when I visited again, there was a tantalizing clue! I'm not going to reveal what I saw, but 100%, Junior never moved. I played dumb and drive around for 2 hours, knowing I was being tracked, while you high fived each other. I even made weak attempts to find Tony or Cynthia at Home Depot. In reality, I doubt she works there.

But here's the thing. Tony and Cynthia are very close to me. They are like family. What did I say previously? I become like a mother bear if you get between me and my family.

So as you can see, I don't fear you. I'll take a bullet to protect my family. I'm being fair here. I have lots of options to work with. But once I start taking the gloves off, everything about you will be exposed . . . real names, phone numbers, tactics (the word "heroin" will come up a few times).

Like I said before, I'm getting into mother bear mode, and I'll talk to parole officers, and I can even get the poleese. Each and every day that Tony doesn't call, more will be revealed about the boys from Sacramento.

We can end it now, or we go into the final battle. The balls are in your court. If nothing happens, tomorrow at noon, I start posting.

I'm sitting by my phone.

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
Oh yeah, the tantalizing clue? The mop bucket outside the front door on Sunday was in the exact same position it was 6 months ago.

Your game is garbo.

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts
I went to Bible study last Saturday. We talked about how some people are possessed by evil. But more people are good.

WE ARE THE MAJORITY, NOT YOU.

I don't live by your rules, I live by the rules of goodness.

At the study we talked about standing up and showing our faith. Do not let evil win.

No fear boys.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 21825 posts

Anyone seen DJ Deep Dish?

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• JFC
  • 9103 posts
What is that yisman.
<span style='color: #800080'><span style='font-size: px;'><span style='font-family: lucida sans unicode'><strong class='bbc'>ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY</strong></span></span></span>

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 21825 posts
Dj deep dish used to post here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users