When you GOOGLE people from high school?

batemanpatrickl

What pops up? All from my graduating class...

1) Former PayPal Executive who got in at the bottom. Now an Angel Investor i.e I have a ton of money and am bored.

2) Female with a facial deformity living in a homeless shelter (sad)

3) Thug who is serving life in prison (came from a professional home)

4) Marijuana candy maker

5) A few investment bankers (one is in the news A LOT)

6) One lawyer

7) Bunch of stay at home moms

8) Two cops

No politicians. No professional athletes. No celebs. One death so far but she died a few days after graduating from high school. Was killed in a head on crash.

Two dudes I went to high school WITH but were not in my grade won SuperBowl rings. One with the Pats and the other with the Giants. Odds of that happening are slim to none. Another guy that graduated 8 years before me won TWO SuperBowls. So three SuperBowl winners from the same high school; and our football team sucked.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Everyone i know has either made it big in life with 2-4 children or is in lock-up. No in-between.

I think about all the people I know in lock-up and wonder if I should send them funds. Even though we were not ever close.

I am on the outside and they are stuck in a very bad environment. Even 20 bucks only covers the essentials in there (soap, razors, ect) 50 is the only reasonable amount to send someone. To get free soap and shit you need $0.00 on your books. If you have any money on the books you have to spend it on that kind of stuff. They won't give you anything.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Drugs fuck people;s lives up. At my high school there was a "smoke tree". It was a tree outside the cafeteria that the smokers would hang out during lunch. Looking back, how could the school board allow a smoke tree?

Yeah buddy. He was caught dealing cocaine in high school to all of the upper class white kids. They tailed him on a 2 hour train ride to and from. Came into the school and arrested a bunch of people. Funny how the white kids made it and the black dealer is now in prison for life. Like I said he had good parents. Joined the Crypts after high school. Rotten dude.