Which SS: Lindor or Correa?

Deemer

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Harden is obviously a top 10 player in the league, closer to being top 5 than he is to not being top 10, but no way in fucking hell is he better than Durant

The OBVIOUS top three in the nba is Lebron, Durant and Davis. That is a consensus top 3 that are clearly above the field right now

I agree Harden is obviously a top 10 player in the league, closer to being top 5 than he is to not being top 10, but no way in fucking hell is he better than Durant

The OBVIOUS top three in the nba is Lebron, Durant and Davis. That is a consensus top 3 that are clearly above the field right now

none of those 3 won the title so what about curry?

Thank you tripp for bringing common sense to the discussion.

My boy Davis gonna take over #1 this year.

none of those 3 won the title so what about curry?

Its a team game, nba isnt 1 on 1 unless something has changed?

You dont think GS wins the title with Lebron, KD or AD instead of Curry? 

Curry didnt even get as much mvp votes as Lebron in the finals and Lebrons team lost. Curry lost to a 6th man 

Would be like saying Chauncy Billups was an elite player just because he was on the championship pistons (not quite that extreme but no way any GM takes curry over the three i listed)