Which SS: Lindor or Correa?

Deemer

without looking at stats im guessing war gap not that big and certainly not big enough to make up for voting edge given to player on a top team like Houston

I dont like factoring in wins. Trout should be 4 for 4 on MVPs imo, at worst 3 for 4 and give one to Miggy but he was held back due to miggy making the playoffs and trout not, but fact is they do consider that

Judge is quite a bit ahead of him and he plays in NY and he's on a very good team as well. Judge is behind Trout.

And no, Miggy won the MVP because he won the Triple Crown.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also said and was talking about favorite to win, which factors in liklihood of stats continuing or even progressing.

Judge unlikely to hit like this all year. Lindor more likely but id guess he dips some also while Correa has already had a terrible month factored into his stats that hes made up for

I also said and was talking about favorite to win, which factors in liklihood of stats continuing or even progressing.

Judge unlikely to hit like this all year. Lindor more likely but id guess he dips some also while Correa has already had a terrible month factored into his stats that hes made up for

Correa might not even be the best middle infielder on his own team. 

I'd say if we're factoring in ROS, Mookie is probably the favorite with Trout out.

Mookie more likely to take over the betting favorite spot than Judge or Lindor, agree there

Its early and there are dozens of guys that could still legitemately win it, but do think if there were odds right now Correa is the fav

and Harper obviously the fav in the NL

• 2 weeks later...

Lol wait for one bad Lindor slump and bump

Kinda like you do when he's hitting well?

Last post in this thread was September.  Then you came in and made 8 posts on April 5, the same day Lindor went 3-4 with 2 HR.  I'm sure that was just a coincidence.   :jerk