NFL Opening Game Day and WE ARE SWAMPED!

Rachel

Rachel , did you say swamped? Must be why I haven't received my 2 nd free play yet .... I know from this thread yesterday you say boat had a misclick on the account number, well then you said you now have the correct number.... Well I still don't have my free play,sorry for airing out our business through the forum!, but each time i try live chat you aren't in is what I am told. Spoke to some guy last Saturday, claimed you weren't there and that the big boss was in the process of taking care of the free play. Well still nothing.... Us it has been 2 weeks, don't want to argue about it as I have cash available and already rolled over with you guys right now...but if I win 2/3 free plays in 1 week, yes I expect them tobw credited all the next week...oh yreah my account is m35660 or cbm35660. Whichever one you want to Be the right one.

Thanks for your assistance, you will see iwon 2 free plays for 250 each about 2 weeks ago,one was credited a week ago... The other has been in the air due to a misclick of an account number for the past week.. Please look into this for me , appreciate it.

Rachel , did you say swamped? Must be why I haven't received my 2 nd free play yet .... I know from this thread yesterday you say boat had a misclick on the account number, well then you said you now have the correct number.... Well I still don't have my free play,sorry for airing out our business through the forum!, but each time i try live chat you aren't in is what I am told. Spoke to some guy last Saturday, claimed you weren't there and that the big boss was in the process of taking care of the free play. Well still nothing.... Us it has been 2 weeks, don't want to argue about it as I have cash available and already rolled over with you guys right now...but if I win 2/3 free plays in 1 week, yes I expect them tobw credited all the next week...oh yreah my account is m35660 or cbm35660. Whichever one you want to Be the right one.

Thanks for your assistance, you will see iwon 2 free plays for 250 each about 2 weeks ago,one was credited a week ago... The other has been in the air due to a misclick of an account number for the past week.. Please look into this for me , appreciate it.

It's all good. I have not received any complaints of your free play not being inserted, customer service does not handle TGF winnings, only my boss and myself enter them. I will review now. 

another one

good thing TTP asked about his