America's Bookie and A1 PPH bankroll contest. Laptops and Silver

Guest boatboatboat

Ok

right now we have 34 of 39 who signed up playing. (that's not bad at all)

MIA

Moneylinedog

giJoe66

downsouth

XxKeithXx

Inkwell77

I signed up to play but never got a PM with the contest info...where to make picks etc. Looks fun but I am sure I would've shit the bed. maybe next time.

Well of course BILLS would go through tho, in actuality, I think you got 7 + the hook + you (it would appear) being yisman so that just might work out lol. For me though same error as mentioned above:....even tried to switch bet type to parly, same outcome. [h=2]Max Wager Online Exceeded. Your Current Wager Limit is 100 USD.[/h]

Guest boatboatboat

not sure whats happening.

are these straight bets? have you already bet the same team in another parlay?

maybe its an over nite line thing where limits are lowered based on $100 limt?

Guest boatboatboat

help me out

You wanted to bet a team that you did NOT have in other wagers (parlays ML or spread) and it wouldn't allow you to.............. BUT you could wager other teams? odd.

Could it be an over nite limit thing?

I found a sort of bug in the software

If you make more than 1 selection at a time (i.e. You click 3 teams you want to bet in straight wagers)

it does not allow you to bet them because it says you haven't reached the $100 minimum limit.

When you click 1 team at a time for a straight wager there's no problem.

help me out

You wanted to bet a team that you did NOT have in other wagers (parlays ML or spread) and it wouldn't allow you to.............. BUT you could wager other teams? odd.

Could it be an over nite limit thing?

I am trying to bet 100 on a total....straight bet..it says cannot be placed because it exceeds 50.

I didn't have any problems making my plays. trytrytry were you taking one of the games where the line just came out? The game might be circled and we cant post plays on circled games for whatever reason they choose to circle a game. I want to take this time and congratulate trytrytry on his real high finish in this contest