Important information for anyone that has an account with a Costa Rica established offshore book

HRWager

We are sending a PM to all of our clients. All books MIGHT encounter slow connection or even some down time anywhere from 12 am tonight until Sunday night as there will be some maintenance done to the ONE cable that provides the internet for the WHOLE country. We are not sure which ISP`s will be affected and for how long, so anyone that plays at any CR based book might want to place their bets tonight for tomorrow just in case. Here is the message that was sent to our clients:

Attention Valued Customer: This weekend internet and phone service may be affected at peak time due to a country wide fiber optic maintenance from Friday night until Sunday morning. For this reason we ask that you try and get your wagers in ASAP.

This is straight from CR`s biggest newspaper:

[h=1]Internet speed to drop by 50% over the weekend[/h] BY IRELA FORNAGUERA O. - Updated September 25, 2014 at 12:00 am

http://www.nacion.com/nacional/telecomunicaciones/Internet-suspensiones-intermitentes-GERMAN-FONSECA_LNCIMA20140925_0024_83.jpg

Speed ​​Internet service across the country will fall. Some users might suffer suspensions even totally. | GERMAN FONSECA.http://www.nacion.com/static/LNCNacion//images/lightbox-launch.gif

[h=2]LATEST NEWS[/h]

MORE

[h=2]TAGS[/h]

From Friday 26 to Sunday 28 September, the services of mobile and fixed Internet will lower your speed by 50%, on average, reported the Telecommunications (Sutel).

All local operators will be affected, so it is likely that even some suffer intermittent or total suspensions.

Subscribers should brace themselves for a poor service from 10 pm Friday until 6 am Sunday due to preventive maintenance to be made in the Submarine Cable System MAYA -1.

This submarine cable is located in Limon province and is one of the main inputs and outputs digital data held by the country, which supplies the majority of operators and suppliers.

Eduardo Castellon spokesman Sutel and Glen Fault, quality manager that organization, explained that the expected saturation of fixed and mobile system which could cause widespread drop in speed of service.

"The idea is that all users are aware of what will happen and make forecasts about the case so it does not affect them; not to call Sutel or operators to complain, because there is no way to solve it "

"This is a very short window of time, so if someone is in urgent need of a must, that better concrete before next Friday," said Castellon.

Justification. Work on the submarine cable are to ensure the electrical infrastructure as well as the route and transport platforms.

Among the works to be carried out changing a submarine segment was affected by the tides, and the replacement of 1.2 miles of ground wire to a new pipeline.

The MAYA-1 is a fiber optic network that started operations in 2000, Its ownership and management is in the hands of AT & T, Telmex and Hondutel companies. It has 4323 km in length.

STFU, dumbass. People can still get their bets in by phone if necessary.

You STFU you contest losing stalker. I don't bet by phone and prefer to have options. How is one supposed to see the lines idiot? Trust what the people on the other end say. Fuck your mother Homosexual human being .

Pretty easy to get inside your head kid. How long before you get banned again?

Thats not entirely true. In a worst case scenario, if all ISPs go down we woudlnt be able to make or receive calls, same for live chat. Phones work with IP protocols, so no internet = no phones.

Fair enough, but I think it ridic that some idiot suggests you give up RO for something beyond your control. Bad enough you might lose some business this weekend. Sounds like sour grapes from someone that did some work for you in the past. BTW, thanks for the heads up on this, plus the generous "Ties Win" weekend.:cheers

Nice one janitor. You cleaned toilets for a living; I would not expect you to know anything about technology, markets or the importance of being able to see lines. Go back another "I Am Leaving SBR" post you miserable old man.
Any poker tourneys tonight, son? Looks like you're on meltdown mode.

Hedge I am going to put my plays into bottles and chuck them into the Gulf. Hopefully the currents will take them to Costa Rica in time and hopefully they will wash up on the beach while someone who works for the book I am playing at is taking a stroll.
Still upset with George for firing your sorry ass?