After just one week, it is clear the NFC WEST is once again the best division in football

Sol Diabler

but we are using hindsight here, are we not?

My point being, it seems you arent putting much merit into SF kicking the shit out of the Vikings. Easy to say now. But before the game if I told you SF was gonna dominate that game on both sides of the ball, you would have at least raised an eyebrow. Look at the line movement in that game since it opened. Everyone was selling SF stock for weeks and buying up Minny stock.

The NFC West is the toughest division in football with the AFC North and East a close second. Whats crazy is the NFC West plays all AFC North this year and all AFC East next so pretty tough this year and next. The Cards,Rams,Seahawks could all have winning seasons and i wouldn't count San Francisco out either just yet.

The NFC West is the toughest division in football with the AFC North and East a close second. Whats crazy is the NFC West plays all AFC North this year and all AFC East next so pretty tough this year and next. The Cards,Rams,Seahawks could all have winning seasons and i wouldn't count San Francisco out either just yet.

The unbiased Mike75 = spot on.

let's not forget the 49ers were home underdogs to the vikings... and arizona was a short home favorite to the saints

while the other 2 teams played each other

so the nfc west outperformed expectations in week 1, the expectations were that the only teams they can beat are in their own division

now after a couple of nice wins diabler calls the division the best in football  :laugh

let's not forget the 49ers were home underdogs to the vikings... and arizona was a short home favorite to the saints

while the other 2 teams played each other

so the nfc west outperformed expectations in week 1, the expectations were that the only teams they can beat are in their own division

now after a couple of nice wins diabler calls the division the best in football :laugh

Its been the best division the past 2 seasons Mike. Where you been? This 3-1 start is just evidence the dominance will continue.

Nfc West starts 3-1. With only loss to division foe. Nfc North 1-3. With only win vs division foe.

Its right there in front of you Mike. What are you missing? Do I need to bring stats from the past two seasons into this as well?

bring all the stats you want

seattle needs bs onside kicks and smoke and mirrors to beat quality teams like the packers

Arizona throws pick 6s in super bowls and chokes

seattle throws interceptions at the goal line in super bowls and chokes

49ers have half their pussy ass team retire because they are afraid of getting a headache

rams can't even keep their team in one place

whole division is a joke

Cards were picked by many to make to the SB before the season started. This is only a reality if Palmer can stay healthy. Niners will be lucky to win 5 games. They played a terrible Viking team. Bad coach!

PAC12 is average. These two are the only powerhouses they have. Oregon will lose 2-3 games this season.

UCLA

USC

bring all the stats you want

seattle needs bs onside kicks and smoke and mirrors to beat quality teams like the packers

Arizona throws pick 6s in super bowls and chokes

seattle throws interceptions at the goal line in super bowls and chokes

49ers have half their pussy ass team retire because they are afraid of getting a headache

rams can't even keep their team in one place

whole division is a joke

Lol

Mike dropping knowledge!

The unbiased Mike75 = spot on.

Mike dropping knowledge!

Thanks!!!!    I only watch and only interested in one sport nowadays and thats NFL football and i can definitely say the NFC West is not only the toughest division but it just might've gotten even tougher now that the Rams have a new QB Foles and what could be a real good rookie RB Gurley along with a top ten defense. 49ers could still be a force they have a defense,good running game Hyde/Hayne along with dual threat Kaepernick. Seahawks are still a damn good team on both sides of the ball. Cardinals have a good defense,solid vet QB and good weapons on offense like Ellington,Brown,Johnson,Floyd,etc. literally any one of the four teams could come end up as division winner.